Introduction to X7's accessories—tempered glass screen protector(PF-X7) and embossed sticker(ST-X7)
Mar 5, 2016 at 1:00 PM Post #20 of 30
Heads up to all on the Diginis case....very nice, but the line out s inaccessible whilst the case is on because the material is too thick and the hole too small to fully insert the 3.5 pin.

Mar 15, 2016 at 6:16 PM Post #26 of 30
  The brown case presented is made of faux-leather. I have one myself, it's pretty convenient, but the only issue is that the case covers the blue light...

It doesn't fully cover it - it is still visible with mine.

But I turn the light off anyway - as it basically does nothing, and has an effect on battery .......

Mar 15, 2016 at 7:03 PM Post #27 of 30

It doesn't fully cover it - it is still visible with mine.

But I turn the light off anyway - as it basically does nothing, and has an effect on battery .......

Not sure whether we want to have that kind of discussion,but it does cover the light. Covering nine tenth of something is covering that thing.
It's for sure an aesthetic input, and it's a shame that a case made by Fiio covers this...
Now, whether you judge it useful or not is just a personal statement.

The Dignis leather case seem (according to the commercial pictures) not to cover it, for those (like me) who care about this aesthetic details :)

Mar 15, 2016 at 7:21 PM Post #28 of 30
Not sure whether we want to have that kind of discussion,but it does cover the light. Covering nine tenth of something is covering that thing.
It's for sure an aesthetic input, and it's a shame that a case made by Fiio covers this...
Now, whether you judge it useful or not is just a personal statement.

The Dignis leather case seem (according to the commercial pictures) not to cover it, for those (like me) who care about this aesthetic details :)

Yes the Dignis case leaves the light in full view, the buttons are all covered which is a bit more awkward in low light as you can't find them by touch.....pros and cons with every choice, whichever works best for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back