Introducing the "Baroque Eartips" - Now Available!
Jan 17, 2024 at 10:45 PM Post #77 of 90
thanks for the tip. I will try since I also owe Symbio that I do not find that confortable.
I recently purchased both the Symbios and the Eletechs from Bloom Audio right after purchasing my svanar wireless (love these IEMs but they came with the most useless array of stock tips). The Baroques are truly fantastic sounding compared to everything else I've tried but they simply aren't big enough in the large size to truly seal my Dumbo ears. So they have become my night time, "dead quiet at home " tips while I've been running spin fit 240s during the day. (also darned good) Anyhoo, I just took a pair symbios apart and tried the Symbio/Baroque combo and I am blown away. The eletechs already had the best separation and soundstage of every tip I've tried and also kept the bass tamed just enough. Now I'm enjoying them on a whole new level. And unlike comply's , they don't muffle the high end overemphasize the low end.
Great recommendation!

Jan 18, 2024 at 5:24 AM Post #79 of 90
What is that exactly? Photos?
Just a homemade rig someone suggested to help with the fit of the Baroque tips . You take apart a symbio foam/ silicone ear tip and use the foam insert with the silicone baroque ear tip to help tighten up the seal. Works well if you feel like you need a tighter fit from the Baroque.

Jan 18, 2024 at 8:33 AM Post #80 of 90
Just a homemade rig someone suggested to help with the fit of the Baroque tips . You take apart a symbio foam/ silicone ear tip and use the foam insert with the silicone baroque ear tip to help tighten up the seal. Works well if you feel like you need a tighter fit from the Baroque.
Sounds like that is exactly what I’m looking for. Thanks!

Jan 18, 2024 at 7:48 PM Post #81 of 90
What rig? I don't see any pictures of one. And do the Symbio foam sections just come out of the silicone shell?

Jan 18, 2024 at 10:03 PM Post #82 of 90
What rig? I don't see any pictures of one. And do the Symbio foam sections just come out of the silicone shell?
Yes. the foam inserts are removable. (there is a photo in this thread of the symbol for indie the eletech silicone.) The mod does work quite well, but I would still prefer it if eletech would do an xl version of these buds. They would be perfect then. The foam of the symbios fits, but it's not as compliant as the foam used in the Complys. I might just try cutting up a couple Complys I have. we shall see.

Jan 18, 2024 at 11:05 PM Post #83 of 90
What's the the in & out nozzle size diameter?

It took 3 pages of the thread to get this info? Well, thanks for finally asking. :smile:

Hey guys, just dropping in to let everyone know that we will have stock in the US soon: https://bloomaudio.com/products/eletech-baroque-eartips

Great. Just ordered 2 sets. Have been :eyes: these for a while.

Until the Baroques arrived my tip of choice has been the Azla Crystal's ...
Mostly I use Spiral Dots++ size ML (13mm).

This is what I am curious about. I just hope they are firmer than the JVCs, likely softer than the AZLAs though. Big fan of Crystal here (STD and TWS versions on multiple sizes). :muscle:

If you have some Symbio eartips which are silicone+foam, you can easily remove the foam and put it on the Baroque.

Nice trick. Will likely try that with the Zeos render eartips. :relieved:

Jan 21, 2024 at 2:26 AM Post #84 of 90
Yes. the foam inserts are removable. (there is a photo in this thread of the symbol for indie the eletech silicone.) The mod does work quite well, but I would still prefer it if eletech would do an xl version of these buds. They would be perfect then. The foam of the symbios fits, but it's not as compliant as the foam used in the Complys. I might just try cutting up a couple Complys I have. we shall see.
This is an amazing trick, thanks for sharing. Tried it with Baroque, JVC SD, Divinus Velvet and e-Pro... to my ears it mostly boosts low-mid and I have the impression that my Andro OG and U12t now have more bass body and kick...

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2024 at 6:05 PM Post #85 of 90
They're here. They feel softer than I was anticipating. I was a little skeptical on getting a proper seal with the medium size. Ohh boy, I was wrong. This curvy design is indeed interesting and first impressions were favorable with the FiiO FA7S.

1705878073749.png

I will look into how they behave among my other IEMs in the next few weeks. :heart_eyes:

Jan 23, 2024 at 7:17 PM Post #86 of 90
I tried them tonight with my ATH-DSR5BT. They're great. And then I tried them on my Sony XM4, and I was just stunned at how much better they are than anything else I had used before: multiple models of SpinFit, Sedna Crystal and XElastic, AudioSense, and Final E. Everything is clearer, the bass is deeper but fast and tight, and the treble is delicate; the imaging is also significantly better (including the soundstage extending beyond my ears). And they're exceptionally comfortable.

So I ordered another set of 4. This is an outstanding product.

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2024 at 3:08 AM Post #87 of 90
I tried these out in Taipei, they’re excellent!

Feb 20, 2024 at 8:19 PM Post #89 of 90
Welp. Had to post. For context I’ve tried most of the common brands. These, however, are the first ear tips that fit me really well, provide a nice seal, are comfortable, and don’t muffle the sound. Finally! Nice job, Eletech. I’m sold.

Feb 28, 2024 at 3:42 PM Post #90 of 90
In the market for new tips for the Fatfreq Maestro Mini and Scarlet Mini, and future Aur Audio Ascension. The Maestro Mini is more of a U-shape, heavy midbass with solid mids, and minimum treble, for listening to Country and male vocals. The Scarlet Mini is more of a V-shape, strong sub/midbass and treble, good clarity and separation, details, but weaker mids, for my EDM with female vocals. Not sure about Ascension, but looks to be neutral-warm, pairing with Eletech Raphael and Cayin RU6.

How does the Eletech Baroque compare to: Symbio W, Final Audio Type E (?), Clarion widebore tips, Azla Sedna Crystal or Xelastec? So far, my bass tips have been the KBear Type 07, the same as the bass tips from Fiio FD-7. Should I be looking at others? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back