Introducing LiveSoundwave's New Audition Program!
Aug 20, 2015 at 9:31 AM Post #16 of 23
  So you guys said after 3 days, there will be a charge of $10 / day for late return.  But in your Audition Me guide, you guys said on Day 4, ship the item back to you guys.  But most of the time it will take another 2 or 3 days before it gets to you guys, so that's like Day 6 or Day 7.

So can you guys please explain this more clearly.

Also where do you guys locate at? like what state?

Yes, there will be a $10/day late fee added to your total for up to 3 days if you do not ship the Audition items back on Day 4. Since we give you the return shipping label, we are able to tell when you ship the package, so we can adjust your fees accordingly. 

We are located in Orlando, Florida. 

I hope this is more clear!

Aug 20, 2015 at 11:08 AM Post #17 of 23
  Yes, there will be a $10/day late fee added to your total for up to 3 days if you do not ship the Audition items back on Day 4. Since we give you the return shipping label, we are able to tell when you ship the package, so we can adjust your fees accordingly. 

We are located in Orlando, Florida. 

I hope this is more clear!

So if I understand this clearly, as long as you ship the item back on Day 4, doesn't matter how long it will take to get back to LiveSoundWave, there will be no late fees, correct?

What if the 4th day is Saturday or Sunday? And I think UPS closed on those days. Unless you guys don't count Saturday and Sunday? If that so, that means we get 2 free days if we received the Audition Me item on Wedsnesday and Thursday?

Aug 20, 2015 at 11:58 AM Post #18 of 23

So if I understand this clearly, as long as you ship the item back on Day 4, doesn't matter how long it will take to get back to LiveSoundWave, there will be no late fees, correct?

What if the 4th day is Saturday or Sunday? And I think UPS closed on those days. Unless you guys don't count Saturday and Sunday? If that so, that means we get 2 free days if we received the Audition Me item on Wedsnesday and Thursday?

Correct. We will be able to see that you shipped the item back on Day 4 because you will use the UPS shipping label we supply you with. After that, it doesn't matter how long it takes to get back to us.

Saturdays and Sundays will count as Audition days if you receive the product on a Friday, but they will not count against you for shipping purposes. All audition items received Wednesday, Thursday or Friday will need to be returned the following Monday.

Aug 23, 2015 at 1:24 AM Post #19 of 23
I actually like this idea. The only problem I have with it is the MSRP prices. I guess that only matters if you want to buy something and not rent/try a product. I very well may sign up when I see some DAC's and few headphones I'd be interested in testing.

Oct 13, 2015 at 9:09 AM Post #22 of 23
  Did anyone try out this new audition service yet?

jincuteguy, 

Are there any questions we can answer specifically for you? 

Nope. But I plan to once my traveling subsides.

Buddhahacker,

We just released more items on the Audition page, so be sure to check it out! We are continually working on expanding the options for the Audition Program. 

biggrin.gif

-LiveSoundwave Team

Users who are viewing this thread

Back