Interest Check: SR-009 + Cavalli Liquid Lightning (w/ Jena Labs XLR Cable)
Jan 4, 2013 at 1:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

MorbidToaster

Headphoneus Supremus
FIRST OF ALL. I swear to god if I hear any "you just got it" (its) I'm going to flip.

Secondly this is just an interest check at the moment to see if anyone would like to purchase the system as a whole.

Here's my dilemma...The (almost) wife is getting extremely frustrated with a few things about my spending habits lately. 

1) She's frustrated with my headphone system in general. She can't listen to music with me and I tend to make her feel isolated when I listen to it. I feel bad about this but until recently we just couldn't make speakers work. 

2) While it was her idea to invest in speakers she feels that my plan is going a bit "overboard" and I have a feeling an ultimatum will be given soon on either the headphones or the speakers. I love my headphones, but not being able to listen to music with people I care about is pretty frustrating to say the least. 

3) I'm really trying to get to a point where we can just...listen. A point where we're both happy with the system and can just invest in gobs and gobs of music. I do realize the gear will never be completely over though. 

Bottom line is this. Let me know if you're interested and we'll see where this ends up. 

Included:
Stax SR-009 Earspeakers ($5250 Retail)
Cavalli Liquid Lightning Amplifier ($4250 Retail)
Jena Labs Trio XLR Interconnects ($400 Retail)

All items would be packaged well (in original boxes) with all original accessories (and maybe a few extras). Whatever price we agree upon would include shipping. Keep in mind I'd ship it in 2 shipments totaling around $150 (with full insurance) [rough estimate].

Due to the fact this sale would be quite large I will only be accepting direct wire transfer, or a money order. I have plenty of feedback and am imbedded in the community here. If you're uncomfortable with the terms, don't make an offer, please.

There are tons of pictures in my profile of all these items, but you should know they're basically new.  
----
Nothing is set in stone, many understand what an interest check is, but I'm extremely conflicted about this at the moment. It may all leave, but if I can convince the wife(ish) to let it stay, it will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back