Interest Check: New Jersey meet over the holidays
Dec 11, 2006 at 5:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

MD1032

Headphoneus Supremus
This is just an interest check. I could use a meet over the holidays, I'm getting back Friday of this week, the 11th, and I'm not going back to school until a couple weeks after Christmas, and minus Christmas and the Chick-Fil-A bowl (I'm in the Virginia Tech marching band, have to go to that!) my schedule is relatively open. Is anyone interested in having a meet during this time period? I am not sure whether I would be able to host it at my house or whether or not it would be an ideal location for a meet (probably not), but I'm open to suggestions.

Some of you might already have met me, I believe I met a person from NJ at the national meet, and if you don't remember meeting me, I was wearing a yellow John Williams shirt, which was pretty obvious.

The meet will probably be extremely informal, just whatever you can fit into a car and bring along, not necessarily even your whole rig. It could even be a primarily portables meet to simplify things, again I'm open to suggestions, just post them right here.

Thanks,

MD1032

Dec 11, 2006 at 5:14 PM Post #2 of 8
What part of Jersey? I'm interested. I live near Princeton.

Off topic, Tech sucks! Go WVU!
tongue.gif

Dec 12, 2006 at 4:42 AM Post #3 of 8
i am in the area over the break, and another fellow head-fier is. You might want to throw ny and penn into the mix though to encompass larger area (and more people).

Dec 12, 2006 at 3:04 PM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravitas /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Off topic, Tech sucks! Go WVU!
tongue.gif

Look, just because we didn't play you this year doesn't mean we couldn't beat you like we usually do.
wink.gif

Anyway, I'm unforunately thinking that I might be out of this because the PA meet is in a location only 1.5 hours away from me and it's on a convenient date. Anyone else willing to head over there? I'm going to double-check on this, too.

Dec 12, 2006 at 4:30 PM Post #6 of 8
OK it's official, sorry, but I'm heading to the PA meet. I invite all of you in NJ to do the same! I'm sure it's only about 2 hours max from most places in NJ and if I can do it, so can you guys!

Dec 12, 2006 at 10:38 PM Post #7 of 8
Damn, I was hoping this one would work so that I wouldn't have to make the 1.5 hour drive.

Oh well, maybe I'll feel like driving that day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back