Interest Check: Meet at Expression Ctr (Emeryville)
Jun 13, 2003 at 3:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

eighteen_psi

100+ Head-Fier
I have been given permission to at least entertain the notion of a meet at my school (www.expression.edu to check it out if interested). They've got plenty-o-room (on weekends usually), more gear than you can shake a hat at (though as I'm a Graphic Design student, not sound, I can't play with most of it yet) plus open 24 hours a day. If I can get enough people/gear who'd be willing to go I'll start working on a date where everyone can get there and try to clear with the school. I've already talked to several of the sound students there and there'd be an army of them wanting to check the gear (up to y'all who you want playing with your gear of course).

Any takers?

Jun 14, 2003 at 11:32 PM Post #2 of 4
Eh, when were you thinking? I might be curious to hear some pro audio gear, and hear how it compares with high end home stuff. You might want to talk with nanahachi, who was considering getting something organized later this summer or something.

Jun 14, 2003 at 11:50 PM Post #3 of 4
eh..anytime in the next 18 months while I'm a student there
biggrin.gif

If we wait a while I can befriend some audio students who can potentially let us all play around in the studios. For now, I can offer a large area to set up tables at very least...and an eyefull of cool stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back