Interest Check: Canada Meet?
May 6, 2006 at 8:39 AM Post #16 of 20
Was looking around to see if there was a thread about a possible Canada/Toronto meat and sweet, I found one!

Would love to come, although won't have much unique equipment
icon10.gif

May 6, 2006 at 3:56 PM Post #17 of 20
Just to correct myself... I have been saying that the next meet I am holding is in June for a while. It actually will be mid-July. I am hoping to have the meet at the time convenient for a certain product announcement and I was just reminded that it is in July and not June.

Sorry about the confusion.
smily_headphones1.gif

Also, unless something changes, the meet will be at my place in Hamilton. I'm sure we can work out some carpooling though and there is a bus that can take you from TO to within a 5min walk from where I live.
wink.gif

May 6, 2006 at 4:16 PM Post #18 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by philodox
Just to correct myself... I have been saying that the next meet I am holding is in June for a while. It actually will be mid-July. I am hoping to have the meet at the time convenient for a certain product announcement and I was just reminded that it is in July and not June.

Sorry about the confusion.
smily_headphones1.gif

Also, unless something changes, the meet will be at my place in Hamilton. I'm sure we can work out some carpooling though and there is a bus that can take you from TO to within a 5min walk from where I live.
wink.gif

Can't wait...guess this thread will be kind of done now since we'll all wait until Jay's meet. I'll probably be taking the bus so if we go all in the bus together there's a smaller chance we'll get lost. I think it's about 8$ each way and it's about a 55 minute bus ride from Union station.

May 7, 2006 at 2:57 AM Post #19 of 20
Wow. I was just thinking that I hadn't heard from the T.O. meet thread for a while, and what new thread do I find?!

I'm up for another meet, especially a national one, but hopefully not too soon. I will be placing an order for a Zhalou 2 DAC very soon, once they make their PCM-1794 and headamp upgrades available. It should have arrived by mid July, but it may be close...

philodox, that's great that Tyll showed interest. I'm sure if we plan a national meet far enough ahead of time, we can get others from the industry interested in coming, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back