Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 26, 2024 at 6:06 PM Post #16,774 of 18,894
Derail from IMR forgiveness circle and call back to OD200 praise. watched akros review of the od100 and od200 and worth looking at around 17:18...topically similar to dawn/red dawn
Yep I tried to order one but it mysteriously became unavailable across all the web shops even has a refund from hificat who said it was a mistake and not for sale.

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2024 at 6:19 PM Post #16,776 of 18,894
The reason I'm selling the Titan is because of the poor fit of the right earbud. I've tried different ear pads, it doesn't help. The angle of the sound nozzle is different from the same Avalon and other models, alas, I can't do anything about it.

I was having the same issue but have found two tips that stay put. One were bundled with my Timeless not sure where the others came from, they've got a very wide bore and are actually quite small compared to what I normally use.

Jan 26, 2024 at 7:29 PM Post #16,777 of 18,894
Don't want to get anyone's hopes up (mine certainly aren't), but I just got a response to my email and Bob said the rest of the Enigmas would ship Monday. I have my doubts, but I will sit tight until then.

Jan 26, 2024 at 9:56 PM Post #16,779 of 18,894
It's been a while as I've been reviewing other IEMs and auditioning many new releases, tonight I slipped the Titan in laid back with my 1000 track Playlist and damn these miracles make everything sound better if the Enigmas sound equal or better(I can't see how) everyones in for a real treat.

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2024 at 10:58 PM Post #16,781 of 18,894
Don't want to get anyone's hopes up (mine certainly aren't), but I just got a response to my email and Bob said the rest of the Enigmas would ship Monday. I have my doubts, but I will sit tight until then.
Hope you get them as promised.
I haven't received any response about my Enigma+ yet . But I'm hoping they will send it soon.

Jan 27, 2024 at 2:49 AM Post #16,782 of 18,894
It's almost as if they forgot you exist .
Then they remembered you owe them money
Only coz i asked were my enigma amt is
I knew i didnt pay the 2nd payment because he never sent the invoice but i also didnt want to pay till i knew it was real
Cant get any more real than someone having it in this group lol

Jan 27, 2024 at 8:57 AM Post #16,783 of 18,894
It's interesting all the excitement regarding the shipment of the Enigma orders but I have to say that IMR is dead. I don't think Bob even has the funds to ship the orders.

"Update on the IMR refund fiasco.... 58 days and no refund of the £3.5k owed. Last Fri IMR did a partial refund - they refunded 2 of my PayPal payments using an eCheque (less than half of the amount outstanding, but something). Yesterday these 2 eCheques bounced/failed to process, so the 2 refunds were cancelled.
Bob hasn't responded to my email from yesterday morning asking for an explanation.
He has told me that times are tough (yeah, IMR are the victim in this....) and that he is waiting for deposits to come in to pay me my refund. So, looks like the reality is that IMR has 0 operating capital and is relying on new orders to pay out refunds, which is ****ing shocking really.
At this point in time I'm not expecting the refund back. I've thought about small claims court against IMR, but if they have 0 money in the bank then it won't achieve anything.
And chasing a Ltd company is pointless since they can just shutdown (only business assets liable for debt), and reopen again with a different name.
I've spent thousands with Bob over the years and it's pretty crap to be treated like this really".

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2024 at 9:20 AM Post #16,784 of 18,894
It's interesting all the excitement regarding the shipment of the Enigma orders but I have to say that IMR is dead. I don't think Bob even has the funds to ship the orders.

"Update on the IMR refund fiasco.... 58 days and no refund of the £3.5k owed. Last Fri IMR did a partial refund - they refunded 2 of my PayPal payments using an eCheque (less than half of the amount outstanding, but something). Yesterday these 2 eCheques bounced/failed to process, so the 2 refunds were cancelled.
Bob hasn't responded to my email from yesterday morning asking for an explanation.
He has told me that times are tough (yeah, IMR are the victim in this....) and that he is waiting for deposits to come in to pay me my refund. So, looks like the reality is that IMR has 0 operating capital and is relying on new orders to pay out refunds, which is ****ing shocking really.
At this point in time I'm not expecting the refund back. I've thought about small claims court against IMR, but if they have 0 money in the bank then it won't achieve anything.
And chasing a Ltd company is pointless since they can just shutdown (only business assets liable for debt), and reopen again with a different name.
I've spent thousands with Bob over the years and it's pretty crap to be treated like this really".
Haven't heard anything about my Enigma yet, but I thought I might get it soon , since there were some deliveries

The assumption was that the Enigmas being sold on ebay are extra or cancelled orders.

Is this why he's selling the Enigmas on ebay and not servicing pre orders. For cash

@weexisttocease sorry to hear refunds failed. But thank you for sharing this information.

if cheques bouncing , then are we getting iems refunds at all ?

Jan 27, 2024 at 10:02 AM Post #16,785 of 18,894
As for Na-Le....Bob replied to me today that my order and the rest of Na-Le's orders will be shipped on Monday, and I will receive a notification by email. He also wrote that more than half of the orders had been shipped and everything would be fine with my order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back