• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 13, 2023 at 8:42 AM Post #15,721 of 18,894
Dec 13, 2023 at 9:17 AM Post #15,725 of 18,894
If IMR were a US-based company, there could be some options ... journalistic exposé, Better Business Bureau, attorneys general. Maybe given the small, boutique nature of Bob's operation, journalists wouldn't think there's a big story here ... but perhaps there's some outfit that would be eager to dig into it.

Dec 13, 2023 at 9:22 AM Post #15,726 of 18,894
@rawrj not many

Guys, I have a question for all of you, before starting my own research:

- Which IEM up to £2500 is equal to IMR Titan?

Thank you

Dec 13, 2023 at 9:26 AM Post #15,727 of 18,894
I wonder if this is these are the final notes in IMR's swan song. The mere fact that they've resorted to flipping Chinese OEM products at ridiculously inflated prices speaks volumes to what their financial situation must be.

Dec 13, 2023 at 9:47 AM Post #15,729 of 18,894
I wonder if this is these are the final notes in IMR's swan song. The mere fact that they've resorted to flipping Chinese OEM products at ridiculously inflated prices speaks volumes to what their financial situation must be.
But how the heck did he get into this situation ?
Selling a 3 usd iem at 255 GBP is robbery, plain and simple.

Dec 13, 2023 at 9:51 AM Post #15,730 of 18,894
I haven't received any email about my enigma order yet.
No responses other than one response from Brandon from the ebay account, who said I would get a tracking number soon.
2nd payment was made in Sept End
I will send another email today and update here their response.

Dec 13, 2023 at 9:54 AM Post #15,732 of 18,894
But how the heck did he get into this situation ?
That is the grand question. Too optimistic timelines (and with EH, maybe too optimistic goals), which eventually led to cancelled orders and refunds, which led to a shortage of cash, which led to inability to pay suppliers, which lead to shortage of raw components, which led to inability to complete builds and fulfill orders, which lead to making up stories about why orders weren't going out ... or were (wink) going out, but were somehow always getting lost.

Something like that maybe.

Dec 13, 2023 at 9:56 AM Post #15,734 of 18,894
Or was he talking about an older Zion/ Na Le order that you had ?
It's an Enigma.

Does this then clearly indicate that no one is getting their Enigmas ?
This indicate that Bob has choose the same way as in EH, NaLe and Zion, again blaming the postal company for the loss of their deliveries. Same situation, different IEMs

Dec 13, 2023 at 9:59 AM Post #15,735 of 18,894
That is the grand question. Too optimistic timelines (and with EH, maybe too optimistic goals), which eventually led to cancelled orders and refunds, which led to a shortage of cash, which led to inability to pay suppliers, which lead to shortage of raw components, which led to inability to complete builds and fulfill orders, which lead to making up stories about why orders weren't going out ... or were (wink) going out, but were somehow always getting lost.

Something like that maybe.

Also ... I remember some time back someone here shared that Bob told them the plan to buy the machine shop didn't work out, but only after Bob had already put money into that plan. Something like that.

I'd be shocked if it just doesn't come down to poor cashflow/poor cash reserves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back