Impressions of the Official Head-Fi Houston Fourth-of-July Weekend Meet: Saturday - July 2nd, 2016 @ Looscan Library
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2016 at 8:04 PM Post #91 of 97
Thank you! :beerchug:

You're welcome. :) BTW, expect a PM from me or someone else in our area in the future. :cool:

OMG he is subscribed to me on YouTube. Never even realized he's the guy. :D

As for other vendors, I don't know if you could get HiFi Man, Sennheiser, or Audeze?

All three can come...it is just whether they want to be in our area. There is the smaller conference room for scheduled private listening sessions...for the Sennheiser HE-1? :rolleyes:

Aug 16, 2016 at 3:05 PM Post #93 of 97
I've always wanted to hear Cavalli...

Aug 29, 2016 at 12:53 PM Post #96 of 97
Schiit Audio
MrSpeakers

Also when do you imagine the meet next year will be and where?

Forgot about this thread. MrSpeakers would probably want to see us, so I will ask him (Peter) later. Now the weird thing is that Cavalli Audio is closer to us than Schiit Audio...yet, Schiit Audio has more consumer-friendly stuff than Cavalli Audio does, with much more to offer at different price points. I might have you guys vote on this later.

Here are the month ranges for when we can do one meet: January-March, April-June, July-September, and October-December. You guys are free to pick which month range and the specific month you want.

Feb 24, 2017 at 8:10 PM Post #97 of 97
Uh oh, new meet at a new library!:)

http://www.head-fi.org/t/838156/official-head-fi-houston-summer-kick-off-meet-saturday-may-20th-2017-jungman-library

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back