iMod Dock Cables
Mar 16, 2008 at 6:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

ManAtWork

500+ Head-Fier
I am wondering why there is not Au/Ag iMod cable available. Why the Jumbo Cryo iMod Dock is expensive than the Super Cotton iMod Dock? Is the Jumbo Cryo iMod Dock is the the best option of iMod Dock cables?

Mar 16, 2008 at 7:52 PM Post #2 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by ManAtWork /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am wondering why there is not Au/Ag iMod cable available. Why the Jumbo Cryo iMod Dock is expensive than the Super Cotton iMod Dock? Is the Jumbo Cryo iMod Dock is the the best option of iMod Dock cables?

Ken will make AU/AG iMod Cables/Docks. I have seen them on his site. He made me a Jumbo Cryo Au/Ag Dock (See Here.)
biggrin.gif
Good Luck.

Mar 18, 2008 at 3:00 PM Post #3 of 4
Oh yeah...What's the difference in sound compared with other iMod Dock Cable?

Mar 18, 2008 at 4:23 PM Post #4 of 4
i find that the au/ag series provides a cleaner and more detailed sound compared to the typical cryo docks but also retaining a pretty nice soft warmth to the music while the jumbo cryo gave me a more powerful and strong sound, not as clean and way more bassy at least to me. If you go through some of the list of topics on kens sponsor forum theres a post where he explains most of the differences between the cables, although his site explains it clearly enough already.
your headphones and amp will make more of the difference in sound then the cable really does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back