IEM's under 50 euros
Apr 3, 2009 at 5:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

djdeepblue

New Head-Fier
Hi all!

First post on this forum
biggrin.gif

I had 2 pairs of Creative EP-630's, and i used them with my ipod touch 1g, but I lost them, and I have to buy another IEM's next week.
In my opinion, this headphones are awesone, lots of bass and good sound quality
biggrin.gif

Now i'm considering to buy some EP-630's again, but from what I've read here, I think im gonna try another IEM's.
biggrin.gif

It needs to have:

- Lots of Bass (I liked the bass on the EP-630's)
- Good sound quality on mids and highs
- Price under 50 euros

The options that i saw were:

- Shure E110
- Sennheiser CX300
- Sennheiser CX400 II Precision
- Sennheiser CXL300 Precision II
- Creative EP-830
- V-Moda Vibes (I heard it has an awesome bass)
- Head-Direct RE2
- NuForce NE-7M
- Sony MDR-EX85

I also own a pair of Sennheiser PX100's, which are really good
biggrin.gif

Spending the less money possible, which are the better options?

I think I will buy the CX-400 or the EP-830's
darthsmile.gif

Apr 3, 2009 at 5:56 PM Post #2 of 9
The Sony EX082's are actually very good for a pair of bundled earphones (comes with the S6xx A8xx etc. series Walkmans), with excellent bass extension and smooth overall presentation, though there's some treble roll-off. But there is also a mod available to these that make them sound even better (improving mids and highs feedback). Comfort is excellent as these sit at the edge of the canals (but consequently is not great at sound isolation), so overall it's definitely a good option. Of course, many people are also looking to sell these since they've moved on to higher end stuff so you will also see these on sale used for a very good price.

Apr 3, 2009 at 6:12 PM Post #3 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by K_19 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The Sony EX082's are actually very good for a pair of bundled earphones (comes with the S6xx A8xx etc. series Walkmans), with excellent bass extension and smooth overall presentation, though there's some treble roll-off. But there is also a mod available to these that make them sound even better (improving mids and highs feedback). Comfort is excellent as these sit at the edge of the canals (but consequently is not great at sound isolation), so overall it's definitely a good option. Of course, many people are also looking to sell these since they've moved on to higher end stuff so you will also see these on sale used for a very good price.

Those are cheap, that's an option to see, thanks ;D

Apr 3, 2009 at 6:15 PM Post #4 of 9
I love the NE-7M they have nice bass in my opinion and the midrange and treble are excellent. They also have a nice sound stage. I can not say how the bass is in comparison to what you are used to though. They are just a nice clean fun sounding set of IEM's.

Apr 4, 2009 at 12:13 AM Post #8 of 9
You probably could get the first gen vibes, but they are said to be of rather poor build quality.
I'd get the NE-7M if you could do with a bit less bass than what you are used to in exchange for better bass quality and otherwise very good sound quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back