iem tip storage/organizer
Oct 7, 2019 at 11:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

geokite

Head-Fier
Title should describe what I'm looking for, thinking something other than little plastic bags would be a better way to store all the tips I've accumulated. I also have a bunch strung up on a loop of kite line. Curious what others are using. Thanks!

Oct 8, 2019 at 12:13 AM Post #2 of 6
I just leave the tips in the packaging that the IEMs came in, so as not to mix up which stock tips belong to which IEM (but then again I have 20+ IEMs due to hoarding tendencies).
For other cheap excess tips, I just put them in small ziplock bags.

Nov 6, 2019 at 1:00 AM Post #3 of 6
I just leave the tips in the packaging that the IEMs came in, so as not to mix up which stock tips belong to which IEM (but then again I have 20+ IEMs due to hoarding tendencies).
For other cheap excess tips, I just put them in small ziplock bags.

What are you using to store those 20 IEMs?

Nov 6, 2019 at 1:06 AM Post #4 of 6
What are you using to store those 20 IEMs?

I bought a bunch of $1 USD KZ ASB resin hard cases to store them. It's seriously 1 buck during sales and of good quality. I compared these boxes to some hard cases I previously got from some western brands that were going at $15 - 20 USD, they are almost the same except for the western brands emblazoning their logo on the box.

Just check out aliexpress, there are many sellers offering it, and there's a big sale on 11/11 coming up.

download.jpg

Apr 30, 2022 at 9:50 AM Post #6 of 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back