IEM recommendations
Nov 14, 2014 at 10:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

vontokkerths

100+ Head-Fier
Second time posting and having a great time on the forum, lots of awesome people willing to help. I currently own a Shure se215 CL which I'm looking to upgrade. I listen mainly to rock, metal, classic metal, symphonies, dubstep, chillstep. I will be using mainly a Galaxy s3 US version and a Note 4 from time to time both paired with fiio e18 via otg. Any input will be appreciated. :)

Nov 14, 2014 at 9:10 PM Post #3 of 10
Do you have any specific budget?
Sound signature preferences?
I'll probably do a poor job trying to explain what kind of signature I want so sorry in advance. I'd like something balanced, I'm not a into a lot of treble (if that makes sense) on the other hand I like a punchy bass. (excuse my lack of skills explaining what I want) my budget right now is around 200-250$.

Nov 15, 2014 at 9:41 AM Post #4 of 10
Well under your budget but from your preferences the VSonic GR07 BE's would be a solid choice.  Would leave you some cash left over for a portable amp maybe?

I have the classics and thoroughly enjoy them but your listing dubstep make me think the BE's would be a better choice.

Nov 15, 2014 at 2:37 PM Post #6 of 10
Well under your budget but from your preferences the VSonic GR07 BE's would be a solid choice.  Would leave you some cash left over for a portable amp maybe?

I have the classics and thoroughly enjoy them but your listing dubstep make me think the BE's would be a better choice.
I already made a order for a fiio e18 :) the 200-250$ are just for the iem. I will look into VSonic GR07, thanks for your recommendation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back