IC: Upcoming Toronto Meet
Mar 28, 2013 at 7:51 PM Post #241 of 247
Quote:
Hi guys I am new to this forum. Can I sign up for this event as well?

Yea of course you can! Msg greyhorse and/or merkil. I think greyhorse took over for making this meet happen. Just tell him if you can bring any equipment to the meet.

Apr 4, 2013 at 8:27 PM Post #243 of 247
All:

Not much to report so far.  Work has become even more insanely busy, and will likely become even busier, so I have not had a chance to do much.  My apologies.  I have created the following document that shows any relevant information for the meet.  I will likely spruce it up a little more, so consider it a live document.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1icvO7x45BXu2h9hCI32f_Pa3vgDCoAoVyeNYvhTPLkQ/edit?usp=sharing

Does anyone know if it is possible to change this to be the first post?  Having everything on the first post just seems to make things easier.  Not sure about the etiquette behind it though.  Will likely add any confirmed members to this post if it becomes the first post, and will also likely link the equipment list.

Apr 4, 2013 at 8:30 PM Post #244 of 247
Does anyone know if it is possible to change this to be the first post?  Having everything on the first post just seems to make things easier.  Not sure about the etiquette behind it though.  Will likely add any confirmed members to this post if it becomes the first post, and will also likely link the equipment list.

could email OP to edit his post on the first page

Users who are viewing this thread

Back