iBasso DX220Max ****************** New FW! 1.01 for download! 1st Page.
Nov 10, 2023 at 6:01 AM Post #3,618 of 3,626
Hi. I have an issue my dap cant launch, always on the boot with Ibasso logo and waiting animation, have been tried to wait for 40min on charge and without, nothing had to happen :frowning2:
Try charging it while it is off at low current, keeping it charged with a USB from your PC, then after about twenty minutes turn it on while it is still charging.

Dec 2, 2023 at 2:47 AM Post #3,619 of 3,626
Man, I just pulled my DX 220 Max out and forgot how good it sounds. It just makes anything with a dynamic driver just slam! I was just vibing out with the OG UM MEST! And everything just sounds alive! I’m glad I was checking the battery to make sure ithe battery has around 80% battery life while in my drawer.

Jan 9, 2024 at 11:33 PM Post #3,621 of 3,626
Hello guys,

I had the Max for a few years now and the volume knob stopped working. Does anybody know someone that can fix or how to fix?

Thanks in advance.
Can you explain more what it is doing? It turns but the volume doesn't change or it loose etc.

Apr 13, 2024 at 3:28 PM Post #3,625 of 3,626
Grandpa is always happy to meet some new IEM... and in this case, with the SLIIVO SL-41 they seem to have known each other forever. Truly a great synergy!!!

dxsliivo.jpg

Apr 14, 2024 at 11:56 PM Post #3,626 of 3,626
Hello,

Does anybody know how to install Amazon Music on 220Max? I only have Google Play Store and deleted the APK Pure(?) install app.

Or does anybody know why Amazon Music is clipping when played through a Google Pixel 3A going into DX220Max (USB DAC)? I’m planning to use my Max exclusively as a USB DAC/AMP as I find that it is already slow when playing streaming services.

Thank you in advance. Cheers!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back