iBasso DX150. Dual dacs and interchangeable AMPs. **NEW Firmware that supports AMP9! ** New FIRMWARE 1.05 Dec 30.
Mar 27, 2018 at 11:38 AM Post #211 of 3,129
It would be interesting to know if with the dx150 iBasso solved the issue with the pops and cracks during streaming with Tidal, Apple music and Spotify. I will buy a dx150 if the issue has been solved:)

Mar 27, 2018 at 11:51 AM Post #212 of 3,129
It would be interesting to know if with the dx150 iBasso solved the issue with the pops and cracks during streaming with Tidal, Apple music and Spotify. I will buy a dx150 if the issue has been solved:)

Check the DX200 thread.

Mar 27, 2018 at 12:38 PM Post #213 of 3,129
Check the DX200 thread.
I’m already in the dx200 thread but there was no solution yet for this issue as far as I know (and I’m not the only one experience it:))

Mar 27, 2018 at 1:55 PM Post #214 of 3,129
I’m already in the dx200 thread but there was no solution yet for this issue as far as I know (and I’m not the only one experience it:))

If I'm not mistaken, the problem was related to Tidal compatibility? Or maybe that was an issue with R6 and/or i5/N5ii. Tidal app compatibility issue has been popping up with many android daps, and manufacturers usually come forward about working with Tidal to resolve it... Wish Tidal would offer some cut down free version, like Spotify. Don't use streaming, but it helps since I can check Spotify when reviewing DAPs, while can't do that with Tidal.

But anyway, DX150 should be arriving soon for review, can't wait to check it out with AM4 :) and of course, new AMP6.

Mar 27, 2018 at 1:58 PM Post #215 of 3,129
If I'm not mistaken, the problem was related to Tidal compatibility? Or maybe that was an issue with R6 and/or i5/N5ii. Tidal app compatibility issue has been popping up with many android daps, and manufacturers usually come forward about working with Tidal to resolve it... Wish Tidal would offer some cut down free version, like Spotify. Don't use streaming, but it helps since I can check Spotify when reviewing DAPs, while can't do that with Tidal.

But anyway, DX150 should be arriving soon for review, can't wait to check it out with AM4 :) and of course, new AMP6.

Yep! Mine should be here in NYC in a few days also. I’m excited to put it through the paces and review her.

Mar 27, 2018 at 2:26 PM Post #216 of 3,129

Unfortunately the issue is present with Tidal, apple music and spotify. Random pops (that become cracks when automute is on) when skipping tracks:) Doesn’t happen all the time, maybe every three or 4 songs.Anyway I love my dx200, if that issue will be fixed it will be the perfect dap for me. Looking forward to hear some impressions on the dx150 and see if the issue was fixed,may buy the dx150 as well

Mar 27, 2018 at 3:12 PM Post #217 of 3,129
Whatever brand you use for a dap, Enjoy the Music. That is what it is all about. Of course we want to do the best we can to bring you the best sound possible.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Mar 27, 2018 at 3:13 PM Post #218 of 3,129
Hey folks, just to let you know that Advanced MP3 Players will have the DX150 up for pre-order later this week. There's currently a 15% off sale going on right now so it's an ideal time for EU iBasso enthusiasts to pre-order one a bit cheaper.

Any ideas on price?

Mar 27, 2018 at 3:39 PM Post #219 of 3,129
From the legendary DX100/HDP-R10 to the current DX150 & DX200, iBasso has come a long way and always deliver with great sound! :)

Mar 27, 2018 at 8:04 PM Post #221 of 3,129
Mine doesn’t.

Mar 27, 2018 at 10:13 PM Post #223 of 3,129
I do not get popping sound when changing songs as far as I noticed (?)

Do you have different data rates for the songs you're playing when you get something like that? Counterfeit mSD cards? Streaming?

Yeah, different sample rate for songs, genuine card and local files.

This was an issue for iBasso DAP I own and tested previously. ie.DX80, DX200. Was told by Paul awhile back that they was aware of the issue and did not follow iBasso thread till now. Seem like they fixed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back