iBasso DX150. Dual dacs and interchangeable AMPs. **NEW Firmware that supports AMP9! ** New FIRMWARE 1.05 Dec 30.
Jul 15, 2018 at 10:53 AM Post #1,321 of 3,129
Jul 15, 2018 at 12:13 PM Post #1,322 of 3,129
Firmware 2.10.275-L1 has been released!

For beta testers: Thanks a lot for your support! Please update to the release version, because it has some last minute changes!
  • Pure Mango OS mode has been added, exactly as in DX200.
  • Power consumption in Android's deep sleep mode has been reduced.
The screenshot was taken with usual settings. Google services were not disabled. But YMMV depending of apps installed and usage pattern.

I would have thought that one of the biggest advantages of Mango OS would be better standby battery life, but I disabled auto-off my DX150 just drained 9% in 3 hours on standby in Mango OS. Honestly, it seems like under the right conditions Android OS can do better than that.

Oh well at least it seems to have auto-off, which could at least cover for cases I forget to turn it off.

Jul 15, 2018 at 12:16 PM Post #1,323 of 3,129
Jul 16, 2018 at 8:46 PM Post #1,327 of 3,129

For beta testers: Thanks a lot for your support! Please update to the release version, because it has some last minute changes!
The screenshot was taken with usual settings. Google services were not disabled. But YMMV depending of apps installed and usage pattern.

Many thanks @Lurker0 I try and found that Mango on Android have more impact in low. While on pure mango it is less impact and highs are extended.

Jul 17, 2018 at 1:16 AM Post #1,329 of 3,129

Is it just me or does the touch screen seem a little more responsive. Though I still need more than one attempt to register a touch at times, it seems a little better than before.

I am having some issues with the hardware buttons doing odd things. like Playing either Spotify or the Mango player instead of pausing. Forward and back having no effect or very delayed affect, or Forward and back causing the next track in Mango player to play even though I was using Spotify at the time. Other times it works correctly. Anyone else?

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2018 at 11:51 AM Post #1,330 of 3,129
My DX150 can't see 5GHz network. Saw it once...

It is my second device /first can't connect to 5GHz too and finally bricked/

DX200 was connecting to my 5GHz net without problems.

Jul 17, 2018 at 11:55 AM Post #1,331 of 3,129
One pro and one con:

Is it just me or does the touch screen seem a little more responsive now? It's still has issues requiring multiple attempts, but I think it might be a bit better than before.

I did run into an issues today. The hardware buttons seems to be a bit wonky at times. If using Spotify then mango or the other way around.

Is it just me or does the touch screen seem a little more responsive. Though I still need more than one attempt to register a touch at times, it seems a little better than before.

I am having some issues with the hardware buttons doing odd things. like Playing either Spotify or the Mango player instead of pausing. Forward and back having no effect or very delayed affect, or Forward and back causing the next track in Mango player to play even though I was using Spotify at the time. Other times it works correctly. Anyone else?
I did for sure notice this on 2.10.275-L0, so it isn’t specific to L1.

I can’t say for sure if I saw it before that.

Jul 17, 2018 at 12:41 PM Post #1,333 of 3,129
My DX150 can't see 5GHz network. Saw it once...

It is my second device /first can't connect to 5GHz too and finally bricked/

DX200 was connecting to my 5GHz net without problems.
Please try resetting your router. The WiFi network in the DX150 is the same as the DX200.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Jul 17, 2018 at 5:05 PM Post #1,334 of 3,129
Please try resetting your router. The WiFi network in the DX150 is the same as the DX200.

thank You Paul for fast help

I was reseting router, dx150, wifi settings on dx150 and it changed nothing. Still can't see 5GHz network.

my phone can connect to my 5GHz network and can see a lot more 2.4GHz networks around than dx150 does. even HiBy R3 can see more networks.

I'm using Tidal HiFi and I prefer 5GHz, couse it is fastest and more stable.

Jul 18, 2018 at 2:01 AM Post #1,335 of 3,129
59972B22-613C-4312-9B24-C8C11C27214F.jpeg

iBasso Amp module Jenga. Inspired by @twister6, executed by Head pie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back