I have frequency response as a cvs file, how can I create equalizer values from that?
Sep 27, 2020 at 12:14 PM Post #2 of 3
I was following that tutorial but got stuck
Stuck? I'm sorry, I don't understand. Did you clean up the csv file? Do you have REW (link)? Did you read the cleaned-up csv file into REW?
So, I created cvs file from frequency response graph, is there any application that can automatically create parametric or graphic equalizer values?
REW (link)
Or can you do the rest of the tutorial for me if I upload the file?
LOL. I know you're kidding, but you need an LOL or :wink:, otherwise you look serious, which is, of course, ridiculous.

Why didn't you post in the tutorial thread? I can help, if I know why you're stuck.

Sep 27, 2020 at 1:39 PM Post #3 of 3
Stuck? I'm sorry, I don't understand. Did you clean up the csv file? Do you have REW (link)? Did you read the cleaned-up csv file into REW?

REW (link)

LOL. I know you're kidding, but you need an LOL or :wink:, otherwise you look serious, which is, of course, ridiculous.

Why didn't you post in the tutorial thread? I can help, if I know why you're stuck.
Haha... I am not so sure why we do those settings in Rew in the first place. I would like an explanation on that part. And Rew outputs an empty txt when I export, this is the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back