I have an HD800 I've only ever hears out of a Magni. I'm in north GA and I'd really love to hear a few tube amps!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2017 at 8:52 AM Post #2 of 3
We had CanLanta in Atlanta two years ago. However, there have been a few lower-key meets before and after. It's about time for another one, but someone with access to a suitable facility would need to organize one. Hint, hint?

Not sure if Atlanta is in your reach, but it would be an easier trip than from south Georgia.

Nov 24, 2017 at 8:08 AM Post #3 of 3
Atlanta is definitely within reach!

I’d also be more than happy to just do a small informal meetup with a handful of two or three people, if that was possible. I’m hoping to make my purchasing decisions on amplifiers very soon and then have my headphone purchases more or less wrapped up for awhile. I’d have the modified HD800’s—and now a pair of ZMF Atticus in place of the LCD2’s—to bring along and share. So if something doesn’t get lined up very soon, I’m hoping anyone interested in the idea will message me about it! I actually do have someone a couple hours south willing to meet me halfway to let me listen to and possibly buy the Valhalla 2 in a week or so in exchange for some time with the HD800’s.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back