How to make people come back to full size headphone?
Feb 27, 2020 at 2:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

KrisDeco2000

New Head-Fier
Recently, I saw many people divert to true wireless gear and abandon full size headphone.
For me, I think the sound from full size headphone is much more better, relaxed and natural. I am not discriminate how those wireless sound bad. They have a better sound than in old days. I think they quiet satisfy the general what people need. However, it is not represent the best sound.
So, what we can do for promote the full size? Do we need an event to call more people to join in?

Feb 27, 2020 at 4:42 PM Post #3 of 3
I believe the full size headphone has more to it than many would realize. With the right cues, it sounds in the concert hall and not just in the ear. I feel like in-ear would have to imagine where a sound would be placed to sound great. An over-ear headphone can use the ear to dramatize the sound. The other reason is bass; tiny driver can produce large bass, but having a full ear surround with large bass will take it to the top. I think another draw is the oversized headphone. After using smaller cans one will notice the large headphone and convenience of a wire and will enjoy it a lot more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back