How do I charge my rx?
Nov 23, 2009 at 8:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

hockeyb213

BANNED: BAD TRADER
I just got my rx and the power supply on there has a relatively large size plug but the amp only has a small hole as far as I can tell? Is there something missing here?

Nov 23, 2009 at 8:28 PM Post #2 of 10
But I will add it does sound amazing
tongue.gif
but I have no way to charge it when it dies :\

Nov 23, 2009 at 8:51 PM Post #3 of 10
LOL
It's like you have the new charger model with first generation Amp.
Ken 'll give you the answer.
Don't try to use another charger with the amp, just wait ken's replie.

Nov 23, 2009 at 8:59 PM Post #4 of 10
Yep I figured as much :p I just hope Ken see's it quick enough to get me a new one before the amp dies :p. I took some pictures but I don't know if they clearly show the issue as well as I would have liked but if anyone here is interested to see them I can upload them in a jiffy.

Nov 23, 2009 at 10:01 PM Post #5 of 10
Yes, post your picture.
I have the first amp and the good charger.
Plug looks like an headphone plug.

Nov 23, 2009 at 10:17 PM Post #6 of 10
Ha yeah mine is the size of like a 1/4 headphone plug I apologize for the lousy pic took it with the internal camera but if you really want I can whip out my d90 and take a nice high res. for ya
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 23, 2009 at 10:38 PM Post #8 of 10
Wonder when I will hear back from Ken. He doesn't always see my emails and the one time I tried to call I got voicemail but he usually looks at these forums so I am hoping he will eventually find out about my situation and help me resolve it
tongue.gif

Nov 24, 2009 at 1:24 AM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just got my rx and the power supply on there has a relatively large size plug but the amp only has a small hole as far as I can tell? Is there something missing here?

Hockeyb213

You received the wrong charger
wink.gif

I did not get your voice mail? or email, but I have not checked my email is in last 5 hours. Anyhow please leave me your ship to address and I will get that over to you ASAP.

Thanks and sorry about that.

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back