Houston Meet December 2020?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2020 at 11:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

verycoolalan

100+ Head-Fier
I'll be messaging some of the regular guys from the past meet, and I know that there will be no meet anytime soon until the COVID situation gets over with, but anyone in the Houston Area interested in a meet this year, thinking December, again I'll be organizing it, a little better than last time and hopefully not at a library. It's been a couple years so let me know down below! Again you can PM as well.

Jul 6, 2020 at 2:42 AM Post #2 of 7
yea of course! My attendance will obviously be contingent on a viable vaccine, but based on current timelines it's not unreasonable to think somebody will be producing one by then (probably not to scale but hey with all the resources and money in this, it probably won't take long for them to ramp up). Let's see what happens!
I will say though my setup has reduced tremendously - I'm just using an Ether CX now. Who knows, maybe that'll change too by December :wink:

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2021 at 8:00 PM Post #6 of 7
I'm assuming this didn't happen, but any thoughts for 2021? I seem to have missed the last meet unfortunately but had a great time at the one before. Man the time flies.

Jun 30, 2021 at 1:02 AM Post #7 of 7
Haha no, but I am fully vaccinated now and I'm sure a few of you are as well! So I am almost positive we WILL have it !

I'm gonna shoot for December again to have enough time to get everything together.

Sounds good? Would love everyone that's been at the past 2 Houston Meets to be there as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back