Hifiman Svanar WIRELESS
May 20, 2023 at 10:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Hanesu

1000+ Head-Fier
Kind of exiting release (imo)!

Someone tried them yet?

May 25, 2023 at 11:35 PM Post #2 of 10

Jun 29, 2023 at 3:54 AM Post #3 of 10
Just chiming in to say I bought these and enjoy them. The fit is nice even if they do stick out a bit far, ANC seems to work about as well as my Samsung Buds2 and I haven't really had a super critical listening session yet but my initial impression is these have a physics defying amount of bass for something so small and also seem very clear in the treble but not sibilant, at least I haven't encountered anything harsh yet. Had them in for 2-3 hours straight the other day, didn't feel fatigued, and everything that came on, I enjoyed.

Maybe eventually will do a more critical listening session and compare with my Buds2 TWS and my Monarch MK2 IEMs (which I love)

Jul 16, 2023 at 6:49 AM Post #4 of 10
I'm interested in these as well. I love Susvara when at my computer, but it would be nice to find a better SQ replacement/complement for Bose QC 35 II. Susvara has ruined me and listening to Bose is just not the same thing anymore. Susvara and Svanar would also make a cute pair.

Jul 19, 2023 at 9:39 AM Post #5 of 10
After owning and having used these for about a week now, I must say I am even more impressed with them (than my first impressions). From the beginning on, I thought these are scary close to my wired phones connected to a BT DAC/Amp like the UP5….though I thought I could still hear slightly more extension to both ends with the latter ones. But now, after having found the right tips for the Hifiman (in my case Final E tips) those differences are not apparent anymore at all. Only differences in signature, as with all earphones.
And I love the signature of the Svanar wireless! Of my earphones I find them to be the closest to the iBasso IT07 - W-shaped and euphoric sounding, very energetic and dynamic. What surprises me the most, is the really wide stage of the Svanar wireless, that definitely gives you that out-of-head-feeling.
From my experience, besides tonality, this might also be a result of the short nozzles - since earphones that don`t reach that deep into your ear canal tend to sound more open…

Jul 19, 2023 at 3:36 PM Post #6 of 10
Dear friends, you can read the HIFIMAN Svanar Wireless Review in my website.
They are pretty impressive.
IMG_20230716_180820.jpg

IMG_20230716_180525.jpg

Jul 23, 2023 at 5:26 PM Post #7 of 10
Got these are few days ago and haven't done much critical listening. Don't know if I intent to given what I was looking for in them: an excellent wireless IEM to use at the gym. If I am going for a walk I'd prefer the ifi go blu or my IEM's with something like the moondrop little white or the Nyx+

Pros:
At the gym I do want something with bass so this definitely fits the bill. Everything sounds good. I find not too much in high's to which I am allergic.
The fit is excellent. At first the one in my R ear was a little uncomfortable but after a few uses that went away
The way they snap into place with magnets is fantastic so you know they are getting charged and sometimes my airpods don't. They make a nice snap sound when they connect.
They stay in the ear no problem when working out.

Negative:
It's very annoying that there is no volume control and it would be super if they can include this with a a firmware upgrade.
there is occasional disturbance in sound but I find that to be the case with LDAC. HifiMan suggests dumbing it down to SBC to improve the connection but that kinda defeats the purpose of these high end headphones for me.
I've got mine paired with primarily with a Sony A306 and am using it over LDAC and when I switch modes (hifi-ANC-Transparency) they lost connection with my device and it's annoying to have to go reconnect.

Can't say I love the case. It's shape is better than a box I guess but given the shape of the headphones they had to made it like this. I've put up a picture of it compared to the airpods2 so you can compare the box and headsets for size.

I really really like them. I personally wouldn't compare them to any other wired IEM because with those you can EQ, change cables, etc and there are so many to chose from whereas with these there really isn't. I am using them with the stock foam tips and find them to give excellent bass, maybe a bit too much but that's what I want working out. If anyone knows a better wireless setup for working out please let me know.

hope this was helpful.

Attachments

• IMG_7337 Large.jpeg
    IMG_7337 Large.jpeg
    226.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7338 Large.jpeg
    IMG_7338 Large.jpeg
    224.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7341 Large.jpeg
    IMG_7341 Large.jpeg
    179.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7344.jpeg
    IMG_7344.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Oct 8, 2023 at 1:18 AM Post #9 of 10
Using the Svanar Wirless does it make a difference to SQ if I am using LDAC on a Sony V10, a Sony A306 or an iBasso DX320?

I’m using tidal at the highest sq and qobuz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back