HiFiman/Lina Dac issue/question?
Jun 29, 2023 at 2:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

TDHEAD

100+ Head-Fier
Hi all,

I have a Lina DAC. Recently I tried pairing it with more powerful amps. I have the HiFiman Susvara (specific) power amp designed for it and other high power required headphones. In more than one situation I can’t get the balanced XLR output connection from Lina to produce sound. The unbalanced RCA connections work fine? Am i missing something in the set up or internal function settings of the Dac? Any help would be appreciated. Love to keep the Lina Dac but if it’s a compatibility issue i‘ll need to look for another Dac/Streamer?

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2023 at 3:11 PM Post #2 of 5
Jun 29, 2023 at 7:18 PM Post #3 of 5
Hi all,

I have a Lina DAC. Recently I tried pairing it with more powerful amps. I have the HiFiman Susvara (specific) power amp designed for it and other high power required headphones. In more than one situation I can’t get the balanced XLR output connection from Lina to produce sound. The unbalanced RCA connections work fine? Am i missing something in the set up or internal function settings of the Dac? Any help would be appreciated. Love to keep the Lina Dac but if it’s a compatibility issue i‘ll need to look for another Dac/Streamer?
Update: It was an amp issue

Jun 29, 2023 at 7:23 PM Post #4 of 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back