HiFiMan Edition X and Cardas A8 @ TTVJAudio!!!
Dec 9, 2015 at 2:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
HI All,
The amazing new Edition X headphones from HiFiMan are now available at TTVJAudio. These headphones sound GREAT out of a phone or any portable equipment. Get yours ordered today at TTVJAudio! $1799 with free shipping.

Now in from Cardas the A8 Ear Speaker. We heard a few interations of the prototype and have been waiting for this to appear ever since. Just about gave up hope and then... it appeared and is an excellent IEM - especially for the $299 price. Order yours now and get free shipping!

We would also like to announce at this time that we will be creating loaner programs for both of these headphones. You can email todd@ttvjaudio.com to sign up... make sure you state which headphone you want to audition. Only one per participant at a time. We are trying to spread the listening around!

Loaner Program Rules:

Send your Name and address as well as a telephone number. Also include your Head-Fi user name.
You will get the loaner for 1 week to use in your home with your system. After your one week is up, you must send it to the next loaner participant. Email me (todd@ttvjaudio.com) the tracking info so I can pass it on to the recipient. Write a review and post it on Head-Fi.
Once you have received the loaner, email me to let me know you have it and I will send the address for the next person.

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back