HIFIMAN Arya - Arya Stealth - Arya Organic :: Impressions Thread
Oct 15, 2021 at 10:54 AM Post #5,447 of 11,884
Is this another headband that doesn't have any swivel to it? Granted, the Ananda fit me well enough, but it's surprising they would go this route.
About 10 degrees from the those headbands, nothing like the Aryas 360degrees, They are actually not that bad if you want to move 1 ear out. Issue comes with head size, when they put pressure onto your skull you need to open them up 1 more notch which can make them a bit to loose.

Oct 15, 2021 at 10:57 AM Post #5,448 of 11,884
About 10 degrees from the those headbands, nothing like the Aryas 360degrees, They are actually not that bad if you want to move 1 ear out. Issue comes with head size, when they put pressure onto your skull you need to open them up 1 more notch which can make them a bit to loose.
That's better than I was assuming. I suppose 10 degrees on each side covers a pretty good majority head shapes.

Oct 15, 2021 at 11:07 AM Post #5,449 of 11,884
Just received my V3 delivered to my work place can't listen until I get off work but I couldn't resist but to take a look at it Cups look abit smaller than V2 feels bulkier/heavier due to the magnet change which I like and that slight green tint of the outer drivers looks sooo pretty now it feels more premium can't wait until I have a listen tonight.

Oh I ordered from Bloom Audio free 2 day shipping when I opened the box I was greeted by a thank you note and a organic chocolate 🍫 bar in a ziplock how nice

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2021 at 11:41 AM Post #5,452 of 11,884
Just received my V3 delivered to my work place can't listen until I get off work but I couldn't resist but to take a look at it Cups look abit smaller than V2 feels bulkier/heavier due to the magnet change which I like and that slight green tint of the outer drivers looks sooo pretty now it feels more premium can't wait until I have a listen tonight.

Oh I ordered from Bloom Audio free 2 day shipping when I opened the box I was greeted by a thank you note and a organic chocolate 🍫 bar in a ziplock how nice
I may have picked the wrong vendor. I ordered the V2 and was sent the V3 - dropping that return in the mail today. And no chocolate - dang!

Oct 15, 2021 at 11:48 AM Post #5,453 of 11,884
How safe is it to buy on head fi never purchased one here but I am really craving a Zmf VC thoughts?

Very safe if you pay with PayPal goods (not friends and family), have it shipped to your verified address there, and but from someone who has been around a while, is currently active, and has positive trading feedback. They should also be transparent, willing to answer questions, and able to provide pics and info.

Also, and no offense meant, but since you have just joined Head-Fi, most sellers will be more concerned about you than you are about them.

Oct 15, 2021 at 12:03 PM Post #5,454 of 11,884
We already have an Edition X with stealth magnets so you’re kind of right… 😅

https://hifigo.com/products/hifiman-edition-xs

Well now! That's interesting!

If these sound anywhere like the Edition XX, or even better, that price is fantastic. The Edition XX was a good headphone when you could get it for $500. Any more and it was too close in price to better headphones. To be able to get it under $500 makes it a very good deal!

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2021 at 12:06 PM Post #5,455 of 11,884
Very safe if you pay with PayPal goods (not friends and family), have it shipped to your verified address there, and but from someone who has been around a while, is currently active, and has positive trading feedback. They should also be transparent, willing to answer questions, and able to provide pics and info.

Also, and no offense meant, but since you have just joined Head-Fi, most sellers will be more concerned about you than you are aabout.
Sorry but since am new here how do I locate their trading feedback? Nvm I located it thanks for the advice much appreciated

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2021 at 12:33 PM Post #5,456 of 11,884
Sorry but since am new here how do I locate their trading feedback? Nvm I located it thanks for the advice much appreciated

Go to their profile and then click on "classifieds feedback" in the blue banner. Pro tip: you can also PM someone who recently purchased from that seller and ask them for more info about how the transactions went.

Oct 15, 2021 at 1:25 PM Post #5,457 of 11,884
Dumb question: do you think is possible to fit Ananda's drivers into Arya? Just wondering if some used Aryas might have been cheaply repaired. I tried to compare Ananda and Arya drivers from pictures found online but they look identical to me

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2021 at 2:49 PM Post #5,459 of 11,884
Back on track! Received confirmation that my reshipment of the V2 I ordered is on its way!. Now, on to the amp. Still trying to decide between Flux FA-12 and the Burson Soloist 3XP. Love what I hear people saying about the FA-12, but wondering about the lower power rating on the FA-12 vs the Soloist. It was also mentioned that it is not just watts, but current that needs to be considered for cans like Arya V2. Now that I have decided to be in the V2 camp, I want to take full advantage of the soundstage the V2 has to offer.

Oct 15, 2021 at 2:55 PM Post #5,460 of 11,884
Back on track! Received confirmation that my reshipment of the V2 I ordered is on its way!. Now, on to the amp. Still trying to decide between Flux FA-12 and the Burson Soloist 3XP. Love what I hear people saying about the FA-12, but wondering about the lower power rating on the FA-12 vs the Soloist. It was also mentioned that it is not just watts, but current that needs to be considered for cans like Arya V2. Now that I have decided to be in the V2 camp, I want to take full advantage of the soundstage the V2 has to offer.
Did u even listen to the V3 ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back