Hifiman ananda Stealh vs. Arya V2 for immersion in gaming
Apr 19, 2023 at 2:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Goldhamster916

New Head-Fier
Hello,

i just ordered the ananda stealth for 500 (my first higher end headphone :)) but could also get the arya V2 for 700. I will use the headsets mainly for non competitive single player games, so its all about the ,,immersion'' factor for me. So I care about bass and especially width and depth and overall ,,realness'' of the soundstage and the imaging and everything that contributes to a ,,immersive'' (hard to describe exactly what i mean but i hope you get an idea) experience. would be nice if someone can share some insight about the differences in these qualities between the two. rather subjective, imaginative descriptions are welcomed :).

any reply is aprecciated!

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2023 at 9:59 AM Post #2 of 2
Ive had both and the Ananda is great for gaming but also music with some eq. I currently have the non stealth version and run it stock for gaming and just use the autoeq profile added to foobar to keep it simple. The Arya is good but the upper mids are forward so female vocals can sound too high. Nothing at that price should require EQ. Maybe the new stealth version is better, just had the original Arya a few times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back