HI-FI Pill type solution?
Jun 20, 2022 at 12:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

music_man

Headphoneus Supremus
I was wondering if there exists a high fidelity AIO BT stereo speaker format like the pill or ultimate ears. I am looking for sound quality out of something really compact. I understand it will have limitations but there must be better than the likes of the pill? otherwise are there currently any good computer speakers like the mini Maggies were? 3 inch monitors are honestly too large for my application. I do not need more than 70DB at one foot out of this. Anyway, how good is the pill or beats or Bose? I have never heard them. They might be better than I think. Or any other BT speaker comes recommended? Thanks

Jun 21, 2022 at 9:08 AM Post #2 of 2
I own several Ultimate Ears and they are my favorite--I have directly compared them against some JBL, Beats, Amazon Tap, and Bose, which different family members own. The UE stays clean and clear at all volume levels, and the bass is impactful but never feels bloated.

The smallest one I have is the Mini Boom, and it does a good job if it's not competing with too much ambient noise. I also have the Boom and a friend who owns the Mega Boom. All share a similar sound signature but just get louder and fuller as they go up in size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back