hi, again
Apr 10, 2009 at 9:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

tekki

New Head-Fier
i want to build my setup which now lacks the amp section only

laptop -> musiland -> ???? -> HD650

i got a few amps lined up and after the review people say all of them are great but well i dont know how it stacks against each other

LD MKiV - 478 aud (buying directly from david)

i know little about davids ebay shop, but the distributor in aus doesnt have any instock (i hope he gets one soon) and he claims too that i should stay away from LD cause currently they are over priced. it seems like a popular amp around here with the brand well mentioned around.

DarkVoice 336se - 631 aud??

I dont nkonw any sellers in australia and its more expensive then the MK IV, ill be getting it from shenzhen audio store ebay through user wsz0304. a lot of people recommend it as a good paring with the HD650 and again reviews are great.

GSP Novo - 595aud

buying from australia, non-tube but again very good reviews here and there.
but i dont know how it stacks against the other amps here

audio tailor "jade" -300 usd?

this i have no idea about, i msged audio tailor but i cant get any information on this product or the company apart from sky's review on this board. its the cheapest now (considering that shipping is inside) but well i know noghing and i dont know if theres a warranty

Trends PA-10

preamp and amp combo, again i read one good review but cant seem to get much out of it. it has got a reasonable price but i dont know how it pairs with my new senn's

any opinions will be well appreciated, my budget would be about 500 aud, 300 us?

thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back