here they go again
Oct 24, 2001 at 1:56 PM Post #16 of 21
While I agree that things often get too hot, I doubt that this forum is the only source of political discussion for any member and, as of yet, I haven't seen any political disagreement bleed into discussions about anything else on this forum. Also, the RIAA has a direct influence on this hobby, making this thread very informative, even if it is mostly ranting.

There are those who believe everything you do has political ramifications, including not discussing politics. I, for one, am glad to know that headphones are not the only things on peoples' minds on this forum.

Oct 24, 2001 at 2:10 PM Post #17 of 21
Quote:

Originally posted by rohorn
T'Sorry: Uh, right, but unfortunately, wherever you stand, somebody will claim it as theirs - or some "endangered species" ground....

Then I'll just claim the ground beneath my feet is all mine, and that'll give us back our common ground.
rolleyes.gif

Oct 24, 2001 at 10:04 PM Post #18 of 21
First of all I had no idea this was happening and if it wasn't for Rickcr42 I still wouldn't know about it. In fact I probably wouldn't have known about it until it was happening and I was being arrested for some kind of violation.

I personally appreciate being made aware. I don't see it as ranting either. In fact it is IMO far from it. Ranting is to me a pointless bickering. This is not bickering, this did not become bickering until the cowards who are too weak to even engage in a simple conversation of politics or philosphy began there meager complaining.

Now that I have ranted and bickered I can get back on topic. I just have one question really... Where do I send my letter? I have no idea how to aquire the address to the congressman or even president that I wish to inform of my opinion.

Oct 25, 2001 at 12:07 AM Post #21 of 21
Heya AI,check out CSPAN for anything you want or need to know about our gov,issues,daily votes,the voting record of your state reps.
This is NOT a news organization so is not trying to politicize anything,just reporting the facts as they occur
Check todays vote on the Anti Terrorism Bill and the details of the new laws,could be worse by far

Users who are viewing this thread

Back