Help with Logo for Custom IEM (UE-11)
Jan 22, 2009 at 9:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Tiyako

100+ Head-Fier
Hello all! I'm currently considering on getting UE-11 as my ultimate IEM besides LiveWires. But the problem i'm having is...i've decided what artwork to put on my IEM , but i do not know how to use Photoshop to isolate the logo i wanted....and enlarge it, so the artist at Ultimate Ears can have a good look at. I'm wondering if anyone can help me with it?
ksc75smile.gif

Jan 22, 2009 at 10:29 PM Post #3 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by walkingman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ah, I came in here expecting to help choose a logo. I was almost going to recommend using the classic Unreal logo.
smily_headphones1.gif

As for your actual problem it is quite simple to fix actually. You will need to create a transparent layer. Here is an easy tutorial:

CreativeTechs Tips: Isolate a Logo on a Transparent Background.

oh my god! thank you very much! walkingman!
L3000.gif
i'll try and do this! oh! and do u know any tutorial to enlarge the isolated logo without blurr? is that possible?

And do u mind if i pm you?

Jan 23, 2009 at 1:28 AM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiyako /img/forum/go_quote.gif
oh my god! thank you very much! walkingman!
L3000.gif
i'll try and do this! oh! and do u know any tutorial to enlarge the isolated logo without blurr? is that possible?

And do u mind if i pm you?

Your best bet is to have a vector of whatever your logo is, which will allow you to resize without pixelation. If you have Illustrator you can take the time to vector and recolor the logo if it isn't too complicated.

Jan 23, 2009 at 1:43 AM Post #6 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fumoffuru /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Your best bet is to have a vector of whatever your logo is, which will allow you to resize without pixelation. If you have Illustrator you can take the time to vector and recolor the logo if it isn't too complicated.

oh! okok! thx u ! Fumoffuru. Anychance u know where i can find a tutorial on that? because i have no idea how to use Illustrator or Photoshop , thx you very much! but WalkingMan gave me a link to isolating the logo i want. so now just need to resize and change color.

Jan 23, 2009 at 5:00 AM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Calexico /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What exactly is the logo? I have quite a bit of experience in Photoshop, and if it's simple, I could make you a large version of it.

oh! thx you! Calexico! should i pm you about it? or...?
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back