Help with audio equipment setup
Jun 12, 2021 at 8:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

JediMa70

500+ Head-Fier
I've few devices on my desk, on the left I've cd player Onkyo 24 bit with 2 amps and 1 dap, I manage them with a passive amp with 2 rca in and 2 rca out so i can switch player and amps easily. On the opposite side of the desk, I've a dac an amp, my computer and the pre amp speaker of 2 with all the ports on the back. Because of my lack of skill and knowledge I'm just using the speaker as PC outfit by blue tooth and I listen the audiophile music by headphones. How can I make it better? I'd like to listen cd music on speakers too and speakers not by bluetooth because of quality loss, but the right amp and dac don't have a 2nd rca output.

Jun 29, 2021 at 4:56 AM Post #2 of 3
I've few devices on my desk, on the left I've cd player Onkyo 24 bit with 2 amps and 1 dap, I manage them with a passive amp with 2 rca in and 2 rca out so i can switch player and amps easily. On the opposite side of the desk, I've a dac an amp, my computer and the pre amp speaker of 2 with all the ports on the back. Because of my lack of skill and knowledge I'm just using the speaker as PC outfit by blue tooth and I listen the audiophile music by headphones. How can I make it better? I'd like to listen cd music on speakers too and speakers not by bluetooth because of quality loss, but the right amp and dac don't have a 2nd rca output.
It sounds like you need an integrated amp or a pre-amp with a DAC and multiple inputs/pre-outs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back