Help finding balanced adapter for my setup please?
Dec 14, 2023 at 2:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

asteele82

New Head-Fier
Hello,
I have a new pair of Sennheiser IE100 Pro's and I also have a new FIIO BTR3K Bluetooth DAC/AMP and I want to use the balanced port on it. Can someone please point me in the right direction for like the cheapest but best one I need to buy to make this work? I just feel like I need to be able to push more power to it. Or can someone post some recommendations for this setup to get more volume? I had a ES100 MK2 from Earstudio for my old setup with my 1more triple driver iems and it was amazing even without the balanced output for them but those are hard to find at a good price today and i dont think earstudio even makes them anymore which sucks. Any advice is welcome here to get me a better experience! TY!

Dec 14, 2023 at 6:45 PM Post #2 of 3
On Amazon if you search "Sennheiser IE100 Pro balanced cable" you'll see affordable ones in the different connections. Those aren't standard connectors, so make sure the listing specifies for that model. $25 is typical price for one, just a little more hassle to find. The extra current will help stay in low gain mode, also balanced has an extra ground wire on the connector which can sometimes help lower the noise floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back