Hello Head-Fi - proud to sponsor
Mar 25, 2021 at 8:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 27
Hello Head-Fi Community!

This is our first post as sponsors!

We are very proud to be a sponsor of this community. We have just launched our website this month (March 2021), and our focus is on imported cables, initially QED, Atlas and we also sell some iFi Audio products. We are based here in San Diego, California and we sell our products to customers in the USA.

AmericaHiFi are Authorized Resellers of everything that we sell, everything is brand new and warrantied, direct from the manufacturer or importer. We will be reviewing many of our favorite cables, and we will also promote and provide discounts to all Head-Fi members!

Right now we have a box full of Atlas Cables to sell and so we can offer you all a 15% discount off any Atlas Cables, with a code, valid for March and April 2021.
Discount Code for Head-Fi Members: hf-atlas-15intro

You can view our full range of Atlas Products here, and there are links to our site, and social media below.

Thank you for visiting and please look out for our reviews coming soon!

atlas-cables_luxe_grouping_47867062-5f91-4669-ae44-1330e61138cf_1080x - Copy - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2021 at 1:43 AM Post #2 of 27
Oh hey y'all! Welcome!

Mar 26, 2021 at 10:28 AM Post #3 of 27
Welcome to the team!

PS.: those cables looks pretty nice.

Mar 26, 2021 at 7:41 PM Post #6 of 27
Thank you Sebastien, we look forward to participating in these forums. I am a great fan of iFi products (especially the now unavailable iTube2)

Y'all will have a great time!

Ironically the iTube2 is one of the legacy products I haven't tracked down yet to try for the sake of knowing our product history! Need to as I am a huge fan of the tube sound myself.

Mar 27, 2021 at 3:20 PM Post #7 of 27
Y'all will have a great time!

Ironically the iTube2 is one of the legacy products I haven't tracked down yet to try for the sake of knowing our product history! Need to as I am a huge fan of the tube sound myself.
The iTube2 is an amazing product, if I ever found any available I would for sure be selling them on my site, however I suspect the price is quite high for these nowadays! =)

Mar 29, 2021 at 11:11 AM Post #9 of 27
Seriously if anyone knows where I can get hold of iTube2 Stock - used or new - please let me know!

I asked the team and will get back to you!

Apr 6, 2021 at 11:59 PM Post #13 of 27
Hello Head-Fi Community!

This is our first post as sponsors!

We are very proud to be a sponsor of this community. We have just launched our website this month (March 2021), and our focus is on imported cables, initially QED, Atlas and we also sell some iFi Audio products. We are based here in San Diego, California and we sell our products to customers in the USA.

AmericaHiFi are Authorized Resellers of everything that we sell, everything is brand new and warrantied, direct from the manufacturer or importer. We will be reviewing many of our favorite cables, and we will also promote and provide discounts to all Head-Fi members!

Right now we have a box full of Atlas Cables to sell and so we can offer you all a 15% discount off any Atlas Cables, with a code, valid for March and April 2021.
Discount Code for Head-Fi Members: hf-atlas-15intro

You can view our full range of Atlas Products here, and there are links to our site, and social media below.

Thank you for visiting and please look out for our reviews coming soon!

atlas-cables_luxe_grouping_47867062-5f91-4669-ae44-1330e61138cf_1080x - Copy - Copy.jpg

Just a quick note: As some of you might have discovered, the discount code will work on ALL your purchases at our site, through to the end of April 2021:

So if you are in need of Atlas Cables, iFi Connectors or QED Cables please VISIT OUR WEBSITE

And when ordering make sure to use the Discount Code for Head-Fi Members: hf-atlas-15intro

Apr 9, 2021 at 6:53 PM Post #14 of 27
Most people have heard about QED Speaker Cables and Interconnects.

However we also want to highlight our Atlas Speaker Cables. Alongside the QED brand, the Atlas brand is featured in the What HiFi Magazine Best Speaker List - almost every year. And 2021 is no exception - you can see the review from What HiFi below:

The Atlas Equator 2.0 Speaker Cables are featured as one of the top 5 speaker cables for 2021, you can see the review below.
The Atlas Hyper 3.5 Speaker Cables are our higher end option from Atlas, click the link for details.

You can visit our site for details, and to browse all our cables, including Atlas, iFi Audio and QED: https://americahifi.com
America HiFi are Authorized resellers for Atlas, iFi Audio and QED.

whathifi 2.png

Apr 13, 2021 at 10:03 PM Post #15 of 27

Users who are viewing this thread

Back