Headset for streaming?
Jan 10, 2020 at 9:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

riahc3

100+ Head-Fier
Hello

Im looking for a dedicated headset for streaming.

Having good quality for music and movies would be nice as well but I understand that each headset has its place.

I think I rather have Bluetooth as it can be pretty much hooked up to anything wirelessly and will make streaming a lot more comfy without any wires.

Thanks

Jan 14, 2020 at 9:54 PM Post #2 of 4
Hello

Im looking for a dedicated headset for streaming.

Having good quality for music and movies would be nice as well but I understand that each headset has its place.

I think I rather have Bluetooth as it can be pretty much hooked up to anything wirelessly and will make streaming a lot more comfy without any wires.

Thanks

Wouldn't the oft-repeated virtues of either the Sony WH-1000XM3 (geez Sony, really with the naming? or the BW PX7 get it done?

Jan 22, 2020 at 4:04 PM Post #3 of 4
Wouldn't the oft-repeated virtues of either the Sony WH-1000XM3 (geez Sony, really with the naming? or the BW PX7 get it done?

The Sony WH-1000XM3B looks great but the mic sucks and for that price....Not worth it.

The Bowers & Wilkins PX7 from here: https://www.bowerswilkins.com/sites/default/files/2019-12/PX7 manual_ALL.pdf seems to have mic for phone calls/streaming/etc but there is barely any talk about it. 395,00 € seems to be sound wise worth it but for that price I need the mic to be good too

Jan 22, 2020 at 4:07 PM Post #4 of 4
Got it. I have the Steelseries Arctis Pro WIreless, and though I can't speak for the mic, the sound is actually better than the PX7, and has far better options to boot. THe only hangup is streaming via Bluetooth limits you to 48kHz I believe, due to the 2.4GHz frequency. I may be incorrect, and this may require additional research, as I would imagine it applies to all wireless cans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back