HeadRoom shipping status??
Dec 30, 2009 at 12:13 PM Post #16 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG POPPA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We ALL get like this one time or another for this Hobby. Welcome to the club. You are one of us now. No turning BACK.
beerchug.gif

Yeah. Never walk into a fine too restaurant hungry. You walk in from early, place your order and wait patiently for the great food and service which takes a while to deliver.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Dec 31, 2009 at 6:49 AM Post #19 of 24
Hello 3602,

I am very sorry to hear about the issues with your Beyerdynamic DT880 delivery/HR email notifications. Please let me know your Headphone.com order number and i'll look into what's going on right away.
frown.gif

Although it's no excuse, Xmas is always crazytime around here & we've also been training several new HeadRoom employees in CS (sadly, Roz -whom many HeadFiers may know- has moved on and is no longer with us after a great 10yrs) ... so our apologies in advance if something fell through the cracks. If that's the case, rest assured we'll make it right ASAP.

I'll hazard to add that on occassion, spam filters prevent our HeadRoom automated server emails from being accepted. Please check your junk/spam box and add us to email address book to ensure receipt of all Headphone.com communications.

Please feel free to reply directly to me anytime if you have any further questions or concerns. I always try to reply as quickly as possible!
biggrin.gif

jorge@headphone.com

Very Best Wishes for 2010 from everyone at HeadRoom,

CHEERS,
jorge
HeadRoom Service/Sales Manager

Dec 31, 2009 at 4:40 PM Post #21 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3602 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Jorge, I E-Mailed you my order number and my customer number.
I check my spam folders (yes I have two of them). They're empty.

Thanks 3602 -- I'm on it!
I will reply to u directly & will advise promptly the status of your shipment....

confused_face.gif

Cheers,
jorge
HR Service & Sales Manager

Dec 31, 2009 at 5:46 PM Post #22 of 24
Hello Again 3602,

Just found out the problem and i'm sorry to report that your order will be shipping today. Unfortunately, the Headphone.com order had different billing address and shipping address names and was temporarily held for full credit card verification/ bank authorization as per standard policy.

Thanks again for your HeadRoom business & support!
L3000.gif

Cheers,
jorge
HR Service & Sales Manager

Dec 31, 2009 at 6:27 PM Post #23 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3602 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Jorge, I E-Mailed you my order number and my customer number.
I check my spam folders (yes I have two of them). They're empty.

3602: you can always trust you are getting top notch service and quality from Headroom. I have purchased MANY headphones and amps and accessories from them. They have always been great. I even returned 1 pair of headphones a couple of years ago because I found them to be to bright and really hurt my ears and they refunded with no hastle what-so-ever. If you find headphones you like in the future, trust that Headroom should be at the top of your list to purchase from. (No I'm not on the payroll) but I have always had great experience. Once Tyll even answered the phone (guess they were busy) and I asked for a comparison of a couple of headphones and I got about a 30 minute run down on each. Hope you get your cans soon! You won't have them to ring in the New Year, but it will be a great way to kick off the New Year.
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back