Headroom logistics comment
Jan 23, 2008 at 6:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Towert7

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi there to any headroom employee who reads this! Please feel free to pass this along to your top executives at headroom.

I noticed something that I think is detracting from your company. I, as well as my dad, have placed a few orders from headroom over the past few years or so. We are very troubled by the fact that we do not get an e-mail receipt!

I would highly recommend implementing an auto e-mail receipt service.

By not having this, the consumer wonders if you even got our order!!! We don't get a tracking number to boot. To us, the consumer, this makes us feel that headroom is a little 1 man business that has questionable validity.

Now, As i've ordered from you before a few times and actually got the product, I know that this is *just how you do it*, but I assure you that most of us, when we placed our first orders were perplexed by the lack of e-mail receipt... if not quite worried!

Look into it, it will take your company's image up to a whole new level.

Hope this helps,
~Drew

Jan 23, 2008 at 10:06 PM Post #2 of 3
I got one when I placed me RS1's online this past November. I still have the email.

HeadRoom Order Received

Thank you for your order. This is a confirmation of receipt not a confirmation of shipment. Your order has been passed on to our sales staff for verification. Once your order ships another e-mail will be sent to you confirming the status of your order and shipping details. You can check on the current status of your order anytime by logging into the "My Account" section of the HeadRoom website.

- HeadRoom Staff

HeadRoom Corporation
2020 Gilkerson Drive
Bozeman, MT 59715
Toll Free 800-828-8184
1-406-587-9466
Fax 406-587-9484
HeadRoom - Right Between Your Ears

ORDER DETAILS:
Order Date: November 25, 2007 10:11 PM
Order Number: -----
Customer Number: -----
Customer Comments: would like signature from me when delivered by FedEx

Jan 23, 2008 at 11:45 PM Post #3 of 3
All HeadRoom orders placed via the online Headphone.com webcart receive automated email notifications upon the order being placed and again when order is shipped via FedEx Express service (no USPS tracking is available!) ... Ocassionally spam/junk mail filters & unsolicited email blockers will prevent our automated emails from getting through.

However, all HeadRoom TELEPHONE orders are still hand-entered/hand-processed old-school style so there's no "automated" email notifications for any order(s) placed via a HR sales dept email exchange or via the telephone.

Hoepfully once we update our processes and become more fully automated, we'll be able to address this issue. Meanwhile, please feel free to call us if ever in doubt regarding your HeadRoom (telephone) order status!
biggrin.gif

Cheers,
Jorge
HR Sales/Product Manager

Users who are viewing this thread

Back