HeadRoom B-STOCK, Keep Your Eyes Peeled!
Feb 10, 2010 at 10:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

JorgeC

Sponsor: HeadRoom
Hi Head-Fi Gang,

Just an FYi to advise we're clearing out sundry HeadRoom Marketing Dept gear onto our 'B-Stock' webpage over the next few weeks, including some sought-after discontinued HR amps and a bunch ''like-new'' headphones, all at killer discounts of course!
biggrin.gif

...more Mkt Dept goodies will trickle onto 'B-Stock' over the next few business days, sooo keep yer' eyes peeled!
evil_smiley.gif

Cheers,
Jorge
HR Service & Sales Manager

Feb 11, 2010 at 3:52 PM Post #4 of 11
Jorge,
Any chance that there is a BUDA headed for B-stock?
I'm really itching to go balanced with my HD800's!!
Thanks,
Tom

Feb 12, 2010 at 7:46 PM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubu1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Jorge,
Any chance that there is a BUDA headed for B-stock?
I'm really itching to go balanced with my HD800's!!
Thanks,
Tom

Hi Tom,

i dont think we foresee any BUDAs turning up on 'B-Stock' anytime soon. Sorry about that!
frown.gif

If i recall correctly, i think we've only had two or three BUDAs returned since we began making them...
biggrin.gif

Cheers,
jorge
HR Sales & Service Manager

Feb 12, 2010 at 9:56 PM Post #9 of 11
Thanks Jorge! That speaks volumes on the quality of that amp. I guess I will just have to bite the bullet and order one!
biggrin.gif

Tom

Feb 12, 2010 at 10:15 PM Post #10 of 11
Great news but this part concerns me, Quote:

Mailing costs via UPS GROUND shipping service for any 'B-stock' order is an additional MINIMUM $10-$18 flat-fee anywhere in the USA, depending on package weight/size.

Does that mean the $10-$18 is over and above the normal shipping costs? The word "additional" would lead me to believe that is the case. If that's so, how much is one really saving over the regular prices?

Feb 12, 2010 at 11:41 PM Post #11 of 11
Well I had to do it, I couldn't hold back. I decided to get the Ultra Micro Amp and Ultra Micro Dac, they replaced my Desktop Amp/DAC order. Thanks to this thread, too. I don't think I would have remember to check the B-stock so soon after placing an order.

Ouch my wallet!

I'll be able to comment more on the shipping once I get some updated emails, but the last time I bought from the B-Stock page I got a pair of D5000s and HeadRoom was nice enough to ship for free with the slower shipping option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back