Headphones explode during a flight
Mar 15, 2017 at 1:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Dougeefresh

500+ Head-Fier
Does anyone know which model these are?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/woman-s-headphones-explode-during-flight-china-australia-n733836

Gives a new meaning to "burn-in" 
eek.gif

Mar 15, 2017 at 4:35 PM Post #4 of 7
  How would anyone know which model it is when it says, "The brand of headphones was not released."?

Because possibly a head-fier happened to be on that plane? In this day and age someone could easily have taken a pic and posted on social media. Who knows.

Mar 15, 2017 at 10:56 PM Post #5 of 7
  How would anyone know which model it is when it says, "The brand of headphones was not released."?

Maybe someone who was on the flight saw it pre-kaboom or while it was on the carpet getting extinguished, and happens to be in this forum. Kind of like people on 9Gag taking photos of people in public over their shoulders, posting it, and then going, "let's see if this fellow 9Gagger sees him/herself!"

Mar 15, 2017 at 11:22 PM Post #6 of 7
 I'm checking all my headphones. In a frenzy. Maybe it wasn't the batteries... Maybe it was the headband. Packing them all up. I just booked my flight to Beijing.I hope it goes well . I'm a good swimmer.

Mar 16, 2017 at 9:33 AM Post #7 of 7
Curious to know as well.  It's strange that no one seems to be reporting on that critical piece of information...if it were a popular brand there should be cause for concern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back