Headphone stand...
Mar 9, 2003 at 3:13 PM Post #31 of 35
Y'ou are creative in cheap solutions for where to hang your headphones
smily_headphones1.gif
Usually I just put mine on a wall hook. I've got a bunch of old fashioned screw in the wall hooks that are pretty neat.

Now I've a nice set of MB Quart and Sr-325's That I want to display when I'm not using them. So we're designing a really neat stand that will hold 2 or three sets of 'phones. Musically, based it will be a cleff note on a hardwood stand.

Should be pretty nice. Plus once it warms up, I'm going to try making a stand from blown/pulled glass.

ciao for now,
Andrew

Mar 9, 2003 at 4:27 PM Post #32 of 35
This was mentioned in an earlier thread, but fellow member Orpheus suggested a coat rack from Office Depot that is terrific for holding a collection of multiple cans. It is all wood and the pole is in three sections so you can adjust the height. It cost me $40 plus shipping and 5 sets of cans currently reside happily on mine.

stand2.jpg

Mar 9, 2003 at 7:42 PM Post #33 of 35
Quote:

So we're designing a really neat stand that will hold 2 or three sets of 'phones. Musically, based it will be a cleff note on a hardwood stand.

AndrewB - Assuming that you are making stands to sell to the rest of us who are headphone-obsessed (
biggrin.gif
) when do you think they will be available and what will be the approximate cost?

In the meantime, I have ordered a couple of neat looking banana holders, stealing SovKiller's idea (but it isn't the same stand he has, so that makes it all right, yes?) I can use these for their original purpose should your headphone stands be available (and affordable.
tongue.gif
)

Mar 10, 2003 at 12:55 AM Post #34 of 35
Quote:

when do you think they will be available and what will be the approximate cost?

The Cleff stand (MK2) won't be available for about four weeks, we are only making 3 of them to start, at most perhaps 5.

The price hasn't been set yet. But I warrant it'll be high. Shipping will still be $15.00 for USPS Priority delivery in the USA, and $50.00 USD for International Global Priority 3 day.

Check back with me in a few weeks.

Andrew

Mar 10, 2003 at 4:02 AM Post #35 of 35
Quote:

The price hasn't been set yet. But I warrant it'll be high.

Like $100 or more? Well, beauty does have a cost!

I'm certainly interested, though I imagine if you are only building 3, you may already have buyers...
frown.gif

Please show us some pictures when you get the prototype made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back