Headphone outside.
Mar 24, 2023 at 4:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

scarfacegt

500+ Head-Fier
Hi.

Whats some of the best headphones that can be used outside in light rain/snow/cold weather? I have the px8, but i dont wanna use them outside in those conditions.I also have mtw3. But would love to have an headphone with good sound thats also can handle the elements outside.

Mar 24, 2023 at 7:16 AM Post #2 of 5
The best ones I've heard are the Sennheiser Momentum 2 or 3 with an IPX 4 rating which can resist the weather. I've had the PX7 Carbon and like the sound, but the Momentum buds would be a lot more practical for dressing for cold or wet weather.

Mar 24, 2023 at 7:40 AM Post #3 of 5
Koss PortaPros with Yaxi replacement pads to keep your ears warm. Tough as nails, sound great, let’s you hear your surroundings, cheap. Lifetime warranty if they become inoperable.

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2023 at 8:11 AM Post #4 of 5
The best ones I've heard are the Sennheiser Momentum 2 or 3 with an IPX 4 rating which can resist the weather. I've had the PX7 Carbon and like the sound, but the Momentum buds would be a lot more practical for dressing for cold or wet weather.
I agree. But sometimes i prefeer headphones instead of iems. But would be cool to have an headphone option for outside use. The px8 are great, but expensive, so i use them mainly inside on my tv and phone. But also in the car or on the bus/train.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back