Headfi and safari = slow as *****!
Dec 16, 2013 at 8:54 AM Post #61 of 65
Hi, I'm having serious issues posting/quoting/relying on Head-Fi.
 I'm using Safari 10.8.1, I can't even finish a single sentence without Safari quitting on me SEVERAL TIMES, EVERYTIME
I also noticed below the reply box on the L/R there are the words, Discard Draft (L) and Save Draft ®, which both keep changing on me, like switching back and forth with each other. I've never seen these before, is this new?
Also Apple is investigating the issue but can't seem to find anything wrong with my MBP, nor does this happen AT ALL on any other website, or If I PM someone on Head=Fi, it works fine, it only happens when I quote/reply. Please let me know if I have to change a setting on Head-Fi or on my MBP that you are aware of, thank you, Joseph.

Dec 16, 2013 at 6:47 PM Post #64 of 65
  Are you seeing the same issues with another browser?

The tech team is investigating an issue with Safari, and I'll post when I know more.

No, not at all, only with Head-Fi.
Thank you for replying.

Can you clear your cache and restart your browser?  The draft feature is currently disabled, and we're expecting this may help with the Safari issue for now.

I have cleared my cache and restarted Safari multiple times. I do see that the Discard Draft and Save Draft are gone from the page, and responding to these two replies, Safari did not quit on me at all!!! By now Safari would have quit on me several times already just from these few sentences/paragraphs. I do believe it had a lot do with the "Draft" prompts, because I noticed they would glitch back and forth between the two before Safari would quit. So like I said this is my first reply prior to sending you the earlier reply about the issue, and I've had no problem. Please leave the "Draft" off, that seems to be the issue. I seriously think you fixed the problem, and greatly appreciate your time and concern about my issues, GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks again, working perfectly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back