Head-Fi Meet PART II: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada – November 12th
Nov 12, 2005 at 2:19 PM Post #136 of 142
Well im all packed and ready..time to eat and burn some cds then on my way with omendelovitz
cool.gif

Nov 12, 2005 at 6:23 PM Post #137 of 142
Doesn't look good for me to be able to get down there today. I've had a couple of things come up last minute. Anyways, I know everyone that can make it will really enjoy themselves, and I look forward to some of the post-meeting comments and pictures...

Nov 12, 2005 at 10:11 PM Post #138 of 142
Quote:

Originally Posted by minya
it looks like I still have the best headphones in southwestern Ontario!

msjrr also has omega 2's and I know he was looking for he90's before the group buy so who knows. I like my headphones better than omegas, but it comes down to liking slam over airiness.

Biggie.

Nov 13, 2005 at 2:34 AM Post #139 of 142
Quote:

Originally Posted by minya
it looks like I still have the best headphones in southwestern Ontario!

Oh really?
evil_smiley.gif

Nov 13, 2005 at 5:35 PM Post #140 of 142
Quote:

Originally Posted by roy_jones
Doesn't look good for me to be able to get down there today. I've had a couple of things come up last minute. Anyways, I know everyone that can make it will really enjoy themselves, and I look forward to some of the post-meeting comments and pictures...

Sorry you couldn't make it Rob, you were missed.
smily_headphones1.gif

We will probably be holding another one in the summer some time... though we might pick a different location in TO as that would be more convenient for most people I think.

Nov 14, 2005 at 12:24 AM Post #141 of 142
Sorry I couldn't make it guys, were in the process of remodeling our kitchen right now(anybody got a fridge they wanna sell?
icon10.gif
)and well it's more work then we anticipated so I couldn't just blow off an afternoon. But hopefully next meet I will be less busy.

Hope you all had a great time.

Nov 14, 2005 at 3:11 PM Post #142 of 142

Users who are viewing this thread

Back