Head-fi is causing random Chrome Safety messages
Apr 8, 2011 at 8:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

TheKisho

500+ Head-Fier
Head-fi is being blocked off and on by Chrome because of content from outside sources (probably one of your ads).  It's never the same page, and if you refresh it goes away (well copy and paste the original URL then hit return (else it'll drop back to the new tab page if you refresh)).  This is about the 3rd-4th time I've seen this message and it's only on this site and always the same URL it warns about [www.fluidlight.com].  Is there anyway way for you to block the ad/content causing it from your side?

I don't even recognize that URL.  Doesn't seem like it's related content that should even be on Head-fi, judging by the site name.

Apr 8, 2011 at 8:59 PM Post #2 of 7
Maybe You could try contacting Jude on this, maybe He can help You or try contacting Your server to see what they have to say.

Apr 8, 2011 at 9:05 PM Post #3 of 7
Quote:
Maybe You could try contacting Jude on this, maybe He can help You or try contacting Your server to see what they have to say.

I don't know where to find Jude.  It's not my content. It's just something that's been bugging me and could harm others who don't have these warnings built into their browser.  It's typically ads from shady ad services that don't care about safety as much as they should that cause that type of pop up.  I can permanently block the URL by cutting it out of the DNS on the computer but chrome still sees the URL and will complain.

Apr 11, 2011 at 1:05 PM Post #5 of 7

Quote:
This should be fixed.  It was due to a linked image from that domain in a post .  You should be good to view again.  Let me know if this happens again.

Would I Love to see an original 6 matchup, NY RANGERS vs. Detroit Redwings. That would be SWEET!
PS: Rangers in 7!
beerchug.gif

Apr 11, 2011 at 1:32 PM Post #7 of 7

Quote:
We'll see about that...  But all that smack talk belongs here, doesn't it? :wink:  (and PS: Wings in 5 against the Rangers.)

It's Ot Gm 7 in Detroit, Lundqvist make's a phenominal save on Zetterberg, Rangers come the other way , into the Wings zone a pass to the top of the circle and Brandon Prust one time's it top shelf and the Rangers win. Pandamonium, the Wings and the crowd are completely stunned! Rangers1, Wings0.
It sound's good any way, it would be sweet if they both get there, until then We can Dream, Good Luck on Your end, I'll pull every Lucky thing I own out and pray!

gs1000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back