HEAD-DIRECT RE2 Give away again!
Sep 22, 2008 at 11:03 AM Post #32 of 35
Thanks guys....and thanks Nankai for the giveaway, I just sent theinfo by email, sorry for the late answer but I do not check that email address frequently...

Sep 28, 2008 at 12:35 AM Post #33 of 35
Received the RE2 today, thanks again guys for the opportunity you gave me of evaluating your products, I really appreciate your gesture.

The package was very nice, as i was expecting, very delicate and nice looking case, and packing, the little extension is a bonus and a very useful one!!! The overall construction is very solid, so far it uses one of the best cables I have seen in IEM and ear-buds, no joke, very solid and nicely finished, the chromed jacks and accents give it a very delicate and nice looking touch.

The fit is very good, my major concern, as I most of the times have problems with the fit, if the body is like this one L shaped, as they do not go deep enough, but with this one no need, with the big bi-flanges, it grips in my ear channel nicely and very comfortable...they look also very solidly built.
of course now it is still very early to offer impressions about the sound, but so far they sounded so good, that I like them very much. The highs are very crisp, and detailed, more than others far more expensive...

I expect them to improve slightly overtime, but my only beef so far is the bass, is is not very bodied and do not go that deep, in other words a little lacking, not for the bassheads...Let's wait a few days and I will post the results back, but i do not expect a miracle...

So far so good...let's wait...

Oct 5, 2008 at 4:11 PM Post #34 of 35
ClieOS swears by the Fiio E3 + RE2 combo... just a hint...
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 5, 2008 at 6:10 PM Post #35 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by roxxor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ClieOS swears by the Fiio E3 + RE2 combo... just a hint...
smily_headphones1.gif

I really doubt the Fiio will sound any better than my RPX-33...but who knows synergy is all about, the bass ahve improved somewaht overtime, but not ot the extend of others IEM, now the highs are second to none, detailwise thisi s a killer little beast, and the bass is not bad, just that not for bassheads...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back