HD800. is TTVJ authorized Sennheiser Dealer ?
Jan 12, 2009 at 8:13 AM Post #2 of 7
I ordered my set Days ago...I know he is offering fedex 2 day for free.

I highly Doubt Senn will give one vendor before the other, esp between HR and TTVJ cause they are in the same damn state.

always best to call todd and establish a relationship with him of the bat, at least i have found it better so the next time you order something he remembers you and eventually learns on what you like and what you dont.

Jan 12, 2009 at 8:22 AM Post #3 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered my set Days ago...I know he is offering fedex 2 day for free.

I highly Doubt Senn will give one vendor before the other, esp between HR and TTVJ cause they are in the same damn state.

always best to call todd and establish a relationship with him of the bat, at least i have found it better so the next time you order something he remembers you and eventually learns on what you like and what you dont.

Thanks. I will check out tomorrow.

Jan 12, 2009 at 5:53 PM Post #4 of 7
TTVJ.com is indeed an authorized dealer of the HD800 and will receive their first shipment of 24 pairs in late February or early March like HeadRoom. Todd said he has sold a little less than half of the first run, so call him and order a pair. He doesn't charge you until he is shipping the cans. Once he hits 20 or so orders, he will order another chunk.

Jan 12, 2009 at 8:42 PM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
TTVJ.com is indeed an authorized dealer of the HD800 and will receive their first shipment of 24 pairs in late February or early March like HeadRoom. Todd said he has sold a little less than half of the first run, so call him and order a pair. He doesn't charge you until he is shipping the cans. Once he hits 20 or so orders, he will order another chunk.

Great! Thanks for the info Voltron.

Just called TTVJ and placed a pre-order. I am told by the lady that I will be guaranteed to have it on the first shipment.
biggrin.gif

Jan 12, 2009 at 11:57 PM Post #7 of 7
HI All,

First let me say it is exciting to have Sennheiser finally release a new top of the line can. Second, I have some info for you. I have 30 of them coming in sometime in March and will order more asap. There are only going to be 220 HD800 available in the whole USA to start with and we have 30 of them guaranteed to be coming to us. We have not sold out of our initial order yet so if you want one from the first 220 that are coming stateside, give us a call or visit our website to order ( TTVJ, Todd The Vinyl Junkie ) .

And yes, I am an authorised Sennheiser dealer!

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back