Hawaii meet?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2016 at 12:31 AM Post #61 of 68

Nah i dint bring it over. I owned the Omni for 2 weeks, and that was way too long, I had to sent my Prime in for service during those time I try to like the OMNI just couldnt get into the overemphasize bass.

IIRC you brought over the Prime and Dog?  And I didn't care for the Dog as it was bass lite and not real clear?

Mar 10, 2016 at 4:43 AM Post #66 of 68
I need to raise funds so that means selling some stuff.  Before I post in the general FST, would any locals want to buy my LCD-3 or Chord Mojo?  These are by far my favorite pieces of gear but the only things of real value that I own at the moment aside from the ciems.  Also have a JDS Labs C5 portable amp and a Bravo Ocean desktop tube amp.
*edit* forgot I also still have practially new K7XX but I really prefer the X2s personally.  Oh, and V-Moda Crossfade Wireless.  Damn I forgot I actually still have quite a bit of stuff

Mar 10, 2016 at 4:57 AM Post #67 of 68
Interested in LCD-3 but seeing that you need to raise funds sounds like you need it fast.  I'm waiting for my accountant to finish my taxes so it will be awhile before I have my refund.  If you still have them when I get my refund I'll check back in with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back