Has HeadFi TV gone "off the air"?
Jul 30, 2012 at 11:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Steve Eddy

Member of the Trade: The Audio Guild
Aka: TempAccount555
I always looked forward to the next episode of HeadFi TV. Even if a particular episode wasn't about something I was particularly interested in, I still enjoyed watching and thought it was great for the community.,

But today I noticed that there hasn't been any video output from HeadFi for nearly four months, and the last one was about the Tokyo Headphone Festival that took place in the fall of 2011.

What gives? Is HeadFi TV officially "off the air"?

se

Jul 30, 2012 at 12:56 PM Post #2 of 12
Yea it has been a long while, hope the channel continues. Maybe if you guys are busy perhaps you should ask members to submit video for the channel and as a gift the best entry of each quater gets a prize. 

Aug 6, 2012 at 10:52 AM Post #8 of 12
Frankly we all think its a good idea to keep Head Fi TV alive, especially since it makes the site more vibrant and active. Instead of that long Dragonfly review Jude, do video reviews please?

Oh god please I really need Head fi TV, its the only thing keeping me from suiciding multiple times over homework and the long reality that I may never get to touch a SR-009. Please Jude, I need head fi tv back.

Oct 18, 2012 at 7:12 AM Post #9 of 12

Oct 19, 2012 at 12:29 PM Post #11 of 12
This one's for you.
biggrin.gif

se

Users who are viewing this thread

Back