Has anyone informed hi fi or high end reviewers about reviewing the new modified cheap sony speakers by dakiom and if they're scientific claim has any merits?
Aug 8, 2011 at 12:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

gerbilaudio

New Head-Fier
I am disturbed about any MANUFACTURER claiming there speakers or products being the best in the planet and mocking everything else out there. Such claim is over marketing hype and hypocritical in many instances as there are many well to do manufacturers that put in a lot of labor of developing and finding the best system they can design. In my opinion there is NO one manufacturer or designer that has it all or have the best. It would be safe to say one of the best available or one of the most effective. It's pure arrogance for anyone to claim there product as being the answer to all the needs of audio and video enthusiasts. I seriously have problems with the claim people from dakiom making such a claim about their new speaker that is not even an invention of theirs, except for the internal modified parts. It's extremely disturbing for anyone to modify any cheap speaker made of crappy parts and claim it as being the best available anywhere. I would agree it may sound better than a stock or in comparison to some speakers, but to claim it's superior to anything else is the mind of INSANITY! That's pure arrogance and no room for growth and development.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back